First of all, I went to the Homecoming Game at Mommy's school on Friday night. I had a chance to meet the eagle, play with my friend Sophia, and cheer on the football team!!!
| We are only 8 months apart.... |
| ...but we get along like old friends! |
| And our Mommies are only 2 weeks apart this time! |
Over the weekend, Bubby and Zaide came to drop off a few things at Mommy and Daddy's house. Zaide brought a coconut for me try!
We took some funny footage -- I couldn't decide which I like best, but check out the progression (I think #3 might take the cake)!!!
Coconut Video #1:
Coconut Video #2:
Coconut Video #3:
I'm getting pretty excited about my new little baby brother. In fact, at bed time last night Daddy and I had a good conversation. It went like this:
Daddy: "Are you excited to have a baby brother?"
Me: "Yes!"
Daddy: "Do you want to get your little brother a present for when he arrives?"
Me: "Yes!"
Daddy: "What would you like to get him?"
Me: "Trains!"
Daddy: "Are you going to play with the trains?"
Me: "Yes!"
Daddy: "Are you going to let your little brother play with the trains?"
Me: "No."
Also, it's good to have the Barbag's back in town! Grandma flew out to Arizona to help a friend drive allll the way back to Florida. In the mean time, Uncle Keithy Weithy flew in from Israel to vote (and be here for my brother's birth, etc.)! I absolutely love playing with him (so much so that I have forgotten to take any pictures -- don't worry, my folks will correct this ASAP)!
Finally, I'd like to encourage everyone to exercise their freedom and right to VOTE!!! This is also my time to officially declare my Mommy as a candidate for Tax Collector (vote as you see fit):
No comments:
Post a Comment