This week has been.....a little stressful, for three main reasons:
1. On Friday Mommy did not have school because of Hurricane Sandy...and, since the weather was
not too bad, we decided to go to Hollywood to visit Bubby and Zaide. It was great!
 |
| Calling Bubby to see if she wants a visitor! |
 |
| Playing Hide and Go Seek with Bubby at her house. |
 |
| Shopping for the imminent bris of my little brother! |
 |
| Playing with Bubby and the Zebra. |
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
| Hey, Bub, let me show you how it's done! |
But, this past weekend I was so phlegmy that I couldn't "handle" it all. I vomited when we got back home and multiple nights in a row, but, other than Friday, I was perfectly fine during the day!
 |
| Here I am after a nice bath to soothe my mood. |
2. On Sunday, Daddy had an awesome at-bat, hitting a double (and going 2 for 3 in his game). He
was standing on 2nd, heard the batter make contact and began running towards third. Just then,
the pitcher stepped out of the way, just in time for Daddy to see a line-drive coming right at his
head! He turned away from it, but got nailed in the back of his head. Needless to say, a CT Scan
and ER visit later....and he's okay. And by okay, I mean....he has had massive headaches,
dizziness, swelling on the left side of his face, and has a black eye from getting nailed in the
back of the head!!! Poor Daddy. I sure hope he doesn't plan on playing this weekend!
3. On Monday, Mommy went for her final (or so she thought) ultrasound. Baby is growing fine and
all seemed well until the Doctor told Mommy her Amniotic Fluid was low. He asked to see her
again on Wednesday (Today) -- but, in the mean time, she had to take it easy (no more working
out), and drink
lots of water! I guess she did well, because the Doctor said everything is fine
now, and she doesn't have to go back to see him for another week! (That leaves us with 3 weeks
until the due date, and 2 weeks until the scheduled C-section)!!!! Yet, Mommy and Daddy still
have not come up with a name for my little brother. Poor guy.
 |
| It is Homecoming Week at Mommy's school and the day's theme was "Inner Child," Sooooo, she dressed appropriately...don't you think?! |
Saturday night I got to sleep at Grandma and Papa's house (while Mommy and Daddy went to a Halloween Party).
 |
| Here I am, helping Dad get supplies for his costume! |
 |
| I wanted him to be Mr. Potato Head, but that didn't happen. |
 |
| Dinner before sleeping at Grandma and Papa's. |
 |
| Tickle time with the boys! |
 |
| Mommy can't fit into anything -- so she had to get clever! |
 |
| Daddy went for the "Mr. Peanut" look! |
Last night I got to go out to dinner with Mommy, Daddy, Bubby, and Zaide.
 |
| Playing with my new "Thomas" before dinner. |
 |
| I got to have my arm painted! First I told her all of the colors she was using. Then, she made eyes on the pumpkin and I told her they were triangles. So, naturally, I asked her, "Where'd the octagon go?" Mommy told her, "Good luck with that!" |
 |
| Admiring my new artwork! |
Today was an exciting day...my nanny, Cherry, was celebrating her birthday! I got to sing her "Happy Birthday" and share a cupcake with her! I also gave her some gifts and we both took a trip to see a pumpkin patch and go on a hayride!
 |
| Bedner's Pumpkin Patch |
 |
| Pumping the water! |
 |
| Getting ready for the hayride! |
 |
| Acting like I own the place. |
 |
| The birthday girl and I. I sure do love my Cherry! |
In fact, I took a late nap today, and when I woke up, Cherry had gone home! I was SO sad I didn't get to say good-bye:
This year, I was old enough to tell Mommy how I wanted my Pumpkin to be carved. I told her I wanted a mouth with teeth, triangle eyes, and a nose. Here's how she did:
During Dinner, I learned how to "Trick or Treat!"
(Sorry, can't get it to flip -- still learning how to properly use Mom's iPhone)
 |
| "Let's go find Trick-a-treaters" |
 |
| Only in Boca.... |
 |
| Thank You! |
No comments:
Post a Comment