Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birthday Update

So, Mommy and Daddy were so busy during my actual birthday, that they had to wait on some of our relatives to share birthday pictures with them!  Here's my belated birthday update:

First off, I was able to celebrate my birthday at School!!!


Being sung to on the bima!

Enjoying some birthday Challah!

Painting in class.

Happy Birthday to me!

Mommy's attempt at cute cookies for my birthday....she decided NOT to use them!


Then, I had a small party for my family:

You say I'm how old?!




I'm officially two -- can't you tell?!


Getting ready for my photo opp


Helping with the decorations.



"Put Bailey in Dump Truck"

Thanks for traveling down!





















Sharing my crown with Safta...

...and Grandma!

Uncle Brian and Aunt Shana came down to celebrate my birthday!

As I observed myself, "SO many people!"

I didn't feel great....but I sure did my best to entertain.

Snuggles with Cherry.

I love my Cherry Badaloo!!

Birthday Song for me?!

"I see a Big Number Two!"

I knew just what to do....and blew out my candle (without help)!
Much neater with my cake eating this year!
Balloons!

Opening presents!

Always read the card first!

Oh my nose!  I really felt crummy.  I even opted out of opening all of my gifts, for a nap in my "Big Boy Bed."

Mommy's baby is TWO!!!

But we still enjoy cuddle time!

I'm a BIG two!

SO many presents!

Riding on my first John Deere.
Woooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaah.

Using the tools from my belt!

Playing with my "Thomas" Balloon

Mr. Potato Head and Friends (also referred to as "Mr. Tomato" head)

Making sure all of their parts are in order!

Like my Potato Hat?!

My outdoor toy...indoors!
















 
Slam Dunk!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!


















Stories with Zaide

Kissing and hugging my little brother.




















 
5 weeks to go!

My famous birthday shot...next to Auntie Audrey's Monkey!


I'm SOOOOOOOOOO big.
Now that my birthday celebrations have ended....I'm feeling MUCH better!
Happy to feel better again!

Checking out the construction behind our house.

Taking a nature walk with Zaide!

Being outside makes me happy!

The Giving Tree taught me to take time, sit, and enjoy life.

March, march, march.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!

1 comment: