Okay, so this post is going to be a mish mosh of a lot of things from the past month or so. Then, I'll get to my official 2nd Birthday update.
So, the weather is really beginning to get nice. True, it's still very warm....but, there are a few days along the way, where the weather has been outstanding! On one such day, Grandma had the
great idea of going to "
The Girls," an awesome strawberry picking place. Although the season started just after we decided to go, we were still able to see amazing wild-life, foliage, and take some fun character shots! I also had a yummy, fresh, old-style Chocolate Milkshake....DELICIOUS!
 |
| Pics with the Texaco Man! |
 |
| Entering "The Strawberry Zone!" |
 |
| I really liked watching the birds...even if one flew down and pecked my finger through the cage! |
 |
| Strawberry picking...without having to bend over! |
 |
| A tortoise! |
 |
| Fun with Grandma! |
 |
| Biiiiig Tractor! |
 |
| Strawberry boys! |
 |
| Cheeeeese |
 |
| Yummy Milkshake to end! |
Along with the strawberry picking....I've also been begging people to let me play outside!
 |
| Getting ready to help Daddy clean the pool filter. |
 |
| Daddy likes to hose me down, too! |
 |
| Playing with the beach ball outside. |
 |
| Begging to go for a ride (Yes, I climbed in myself)! |
 |
| Cheering Daddy on at his softball game...and enjoying breakfast! |
 |
| Tugging on Cherry to bring me closer to Mommy! |
So, my posts have been a bit erratic lately because of all of the Jewish Holidays! You saw posts of me from Rosh Hashanah, but I matured between then and Yom Kippur. The next time I had to wear my suite, I didn't even cry!
 |
| I even helped Daddy get me dressed! |
 |
| I'm ready! |
 |
| Clifford...in case services are a bit long. :) |
Finally, some cute, random shots from the past month or so....
 |
| Helping feed Courtney's pup...I really like dogs! |
 |
| Reading with Papa. |
 |
| Flossing for the first time! I really did quite well! |
 |
| Don't I look cute?! |
 |
| Football game with Zaide! |
 |
| Nothing like bedtime. |
 |
| I'm getting pretty good at my matching game! |
 |
| Playing with b-day boxes is quite entertaining! |
 |
| Who's in there?! |
| | | | | | |
| Taddah! It's DEREK! |
I had family come from near and far to help me celebrate my birthday. Here are some pre-birthday shots:
 |
| Playing with my very own laptop! |
 |
| Don't worry, Uncle Sam, I'll show you how to use it! |
 |
| Aunt Sandy, look at my Big Boy Bed! |
 |
| Peek-a-boo.... |
 |
| I see you! |
 |
| Playing the Guitar. |
 |
| Jumping on Uncle Sam |
 |
| And riding him, too! |
 |
| Story time with Bubby! |
 |
| Bath time with new toys! |
 |
| Guitar Lessons with Uncle Brian |
 |
| Sweet pups came to visit, too! |
 |
| Riding "Pluto" on the morning of my birthday! |
 |
6 weeks to go!
|
 |
| AAAAAAAhahahahahahah!!!! |
 |
| I'm worn out! G'night! |
No comments:
Post a Comment