I woke up and my Daddy wished me a "Happy Birthday!" Then he asked me what I say next (expecting a 'Thank You'), and I said, "And Many More!" :)
I was able to have a small (well, maybe not too small) family celebration. The first thing we did was have a breakfast feast. Daddy made me a great plate of food, and the minute I sat down, I looked up at the crowd of people and said, "SO many people!" It was quite cute!
I had my Mommy and Daddy, all 4 grandparents (Grandma, Papa, Bubby, and Zaide), Safta Mildred, Great Aunt Sandy and Great Uncle Sam, Aunt Shana and Uncle Brian, Cousin Sandy, Cousins Annie and Richie, Aunt Suzie and Roberto, The Holzmans, and Cherry and Arthur help me celebrate! I know more would have been there, if they were able.
Then, it was on to my favorite part (the part I asked for before I began breakfast)...Birthday Cake! Unfortunately, I have a bit of a runny nose and a terrible cough, so we decided to forgo the Candle in the Cake thing (lest I share my germs with everyone as I blow out my candle) -- and had a Big "2" Candle placed in a small cup of ice cream instead. Everyone sang Happy Birthday to ME! Then, just as the song stopped, I looked right at my candle and said, "I see a big, number 2!" Again, quite cute. Then, I took a breath, made a wish, and blew out my candle!
I was much neater eating this year, than last.
| This is when I started to say "Bye" to everyone before heading off for a nap. |
| I wanted Bailey to ride in my dump truck. |
| Safety first, always wear your hard hat when constructing! |
| Thanks Aunt Shana and Uncle Brian for bringing Harley, Bailey, and Abby for a visit...oh, and for celebrating with me, too! |
After all of the excitement, Grandma, Papa, and Safta stopped by for some leftovers. I wanted Papa to give me a tour around the house in my wagon (some toys never get old)! :)
| Then, I helped put together some of my new toys with my new tool from my "tool belt." Am I good, or am I good? |
No comments:
Post a Comment