Monday, September 17, 2012

September Smiles

September started with my parents heading up to Gainesville for the opening Gator Football Game, while Safta Mildred and Uncle Alex came to town (all during Labor Day weekend):

Kathy, Mommy, Daddy, and Steve representing the old members of the Philly Gator Club!

Thanks Kathy and Steve for the GREAT time and fun gator victory!

In all kinds of weather, we'll all stick together....

Now that's gator spirit, Kathy!

Game ON!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch  Grandma and Papa's house, I was posing watching tv:

 
 But, once Mommy and Daddy and Uncle Alex returned from Gainesville, I couldn't get enough time with Uncle Alex.
I'm one of the few that can wake up Uncle Alex and keep a smile on his face!

I love swimming with Uncle Alex.

Mostly because he tosses me way up high...but also because I get to swim naked!

Safta got me some new books.  Here she is reading Clifford the Big Red Dog to me.
I have been in Mommy and Me with my friend, Lila, since we were about 9 months old. 

Hello?  Yes, Lila...I'll be at your party, no problem!
My first time at "My Gym"

Plotting my path...



"Jumping" around!

Slam dunk!

Even Elmo was there!

And there were LOTS of bubbles...my fave!

Lila's Grandma even helped me check out her new baby brother, Jackson!  Shhhhhh, he's sleeping!

Of course, the Elmo cake was delicious!

But, I really enjoyed rolling on the big tumble tube...

...and walking across the balance beam!

But, this is still my fave!!!

The following week, Mommy took Bubby and Zaide and headed to California to celebrate the marriage of Cousin Ethan and his bride Michaela!!!  I heard it was an amazing weekend!  I was home with Daddy (not feeling great).

Mommy says this shot makes her think of Uncle Brian when he was little.
 So, when Mommy first got to California, she ate at Roscoe's (they're famous for Fried Chicken and Waffles --- yes, at the same time, on the same plate).  Personally, she thinks everyone in that restaurant must be pregnant.  But, after "tasting" she and Bub and Zaid agree...yummy!
Bubby was good.  She ordered a salad!

Here goes nothing!

Santa Monica Pier.

Just before the wedding with Bubbie Z and Zaide Shermie
Mommy actually doesn't have too many camera shots from the wedding...since it was SO fun.  But, Vanessa snapped this cute one of all the girls!  Yay cousins!  Let's do it again soon!!!!

Even with Mommy away, I had a lot of fun at home.  Daddy took me swimming and I played with Grandma and Papa, too!
"Read Little Engine that Could, please."

I really love my books.

I also enjoy my fair share of technology.
 On a sidenote, I went to bed one night and Mommy found this huge frog on the window.  He was really neat, but I didn't get to see him in person.
 My Godfathers, Aaron and Eric, got me these amazing slippers.  Every time you take a step, the pump in the heal causes the mouth to "chomp."  SO COOL!



So, not only did I reach the 23 month mark, but Mommy reached her 30th week:


In other news, I've had lots of time spent with Grandma and Papa.  And, because the holidays have arrived, Safta and Uncle Alex are back in South Florida!
Grandma got me these really neat straws.  They're perfect for my chocolate milk!

I also got this cool new Lego set.  It's like a tool bench!

I may not have made it to the pool, but I had a blast with this water faucet!

Grandma helps me out with Bubbles.

Here, Safta, let me show you how it's done!  :)

Nothing like a pre-holiday Turkey feast...and a Gator Victory!
 Which brings us to today!  I hope everyone that celebrates has a happy, healthy, and peaceful new year. 

Mommy made me wear a suit!  I barely let her get the shirt on to begin...I kept yelling, "No Shirt, No Shirt!"

She struggled through my tears, even as I tried ripping off my clothes and screamed, "Take Jacket Off!"


But, in the end, I looked goooooooood.

A quick shot before services.  We tried to get a better one after, but forgot!
 
Here I am sitting with the boys, at Grandma and Papa's annual open house.

Don't worry, I put in a call to "The Big Guy" and asked for peace, happiness, and health for all my family and friends.
L'SHANA TOVA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment