I can hardly believe it. My parents have been tirelessly trying to prepare for my little brother. The day has finally arrived. My mommy is 39 weeks pregnant
today and will be delivering my baby brother tomorrow morning (she and Daddy have to report to the hospital at 5:30 a.m.)!
Over the past few weeks they have really been busy (especially because the bris will be on the morning of Thanksgiving)!
 |
| First to arrive for the special day...Uncle Keithy Weithy! |
|
|
I haven't seen Uncle Keith in soooooo long! He flew in all the way from Israel!
Although this picture is from last week (when Mommy was 38 weeks pregnant), she and Daddy had not arrived at a name for my little baby brother.
 |
| 38 weeks pregnant |
 |
| Maybe these will help get them to a name! |
I have been acting a bit silly lately (I think something strange is about to happen), because I keep laying on the floor and saying, "pick me up Mommy."
Daddy's college roommate, Joel came for a quick visit!
 |
| High Fives all-around for my good friend, Joel! |
My parents aren't the only ones getting things prepared for the "new arrival:"
 |
| Daddy decided we needed a new basketball hoop for when all of the family members are in town during Turkey Day! Here I am, helping him set it all up! I can't wait to slam dunk on this thing!!! |
 |
| I'm also quite good at gardening! |
 |
| Of course, you have to leave some time for play, right?! |
So many people have arrived to town (and there are even
more to come)! We decided to all go out to dinner the other night, but I was really tired. So, Papa decided to allow my cell phone to entertain me for a while:
 |
| Of course, when we don't go out, Grandma is sure to provide me with some dessert! |
While running around for some baby supplies, look what my folks came across:
 |
| Grossest invention EVER! |
My cousin, Laila, knows what it's like to have a new sibling around. Before Adaya arrived, she was given a little baby doll of her own. Well, she found a boy doll for me to play with:
 |
| I decided to share my bottle with my little doll. |
My last night as an only child has finally arrived. I'm not really 100% sure of what that means...but I have a feeling something is about to change...big time!
 |
| Snuggling stuffed animals at Grandma and Papa's house. |
 |
| Playing footsies with Aunt Susie. |
 |
| She is SO much fun!!! |
 |
| One last story as a family! |
 |
| Last tummy shot! |
My parents have to go figure out a name for my little brother now, so stay tuned for new baby information....
oh boy how exciting!! Good luck!! :)
ReplyDeleteA Joel sighting!!!
ReplyDelete