Thursday, December 20, 2012

SO many visitors!


This past week has been filled with great times: the end of Chanukah, visits by family and friends, and many, many "play sessions" with my little brother Josh (now 5 weeks old)!

It may not look comfortable, but Josh loves to be snug!
Unlike me, my brother lost his umbilical cord at exactly the end of his 4th week (mine just wouldn't budge for a loooooooong time)!  In any case, Josh "graduated" to bath-tub baths, rather than sponge baths!

Meanwhile, while Mom feeds Josh, I tend to "entertain." Here I am singing a song and rocking out with a guitar Cherry brought for me -- her own Grandchildren used to play with it when they were little!

I love having breakfast, lunch, and dinner at my new picnic table!  Thanks Baub and Zaid!

I'm happy to share my lunch with Josh...but he seems disinterested.

It's hard to believe it's December...it has been so nice out!
Sitting at my new table/chairs learning about all of my matchbox cars with Daddy!

It's hard to explain to Uncle Keith when the proper time for "tickle time" is....sometimes he just doesn't get it!

Josh going in for bath time!
 We have had several friends come to meet my brother and (mostly) visit with me:
My neighbor got this amazing Superman Jacket for me....cape included!

Marli - "the baby whisperer"


                   
Not sure which is cuter...the one with my thumb in...or me laughing about taking it out!

I also had the pleasure of meeting Bill!  I really liked spending time with him...he was so funny and entertaining!

Showing Bill my cars and garage.
Aunt Susie also visited with me!!!
I had bath time...

Then I serenaded her...

...which led to a round of footsies.

Then we played with my animals!

I was tired and really started acting goofy!

You know she loves me when she is reading a book with BIRDS in it (she really really really has a fear of birds)!

It's really love when she's willing to read not one, but TWO bird books!

After I went to sleep, Aunt Susie also got to spend some time with Josh.
Also, one of Mommy's old students came to visit.  Andrew took family shots of us when I was about one....I sure have grown since then:
Andrew shows me his camera.

We had fun together!
Here are some of his shots:
























Bubby and Zaide came to help us celebrate the end of Chanukah.

The last day of Chanukah...I'm told I'll need my helmet.

Now I know why...too bad my feet don't reach the ground!




















SO many candles!
During Chanukah, I got a lot of new books...I really enjoy reading my books:

Pete the Cat is the greatest!

Reading with Daddy.

Nothing like a good book with Bubby and Zaide.

My ultimate favorite book, Cubbies A, B, C's

Meanwhile, Bubby rocks Josh to sleep.

Daddy and Josh cuddle.
I continue to have fun with my brother Josh...but I also am enjoying playing with some of his things:


Hanging out in Joshie's tub.

Grandma tames Josh for a bit.

Am I cool or what?

Check out my shades.

Making sure Josh is comfortable.

Cute onesie Grandma made for Josh!

Josh hangs out with Mama for a while.

Cherry is always happy to handle Josh.

I love rocking him and calming him....and singing songs to him, too.



Check out my muscle shirt!  Yeah, it's December...and I'm in a sleeveless shirt (gotta love Florida winters)!
Alert.

Big Blue Eyes!

Look how strong my brother is...he can really lift his head up!



I really obsess with Grandma's cat, Salem.  Whenever I visit Grandma and Papa I always want to find her.  Well, I finally did and she let me pet her!!!

I was really happy with her...until she got upset at me and hissed and clawed at me!Then I cried (she scared me...I did NOT expect that)!
Loving my Cherry time!

Meanwhile, Mommy takes a shot of Josh on his 5th "Week" Birthday!

I really love entertaining Josh.

Check out those eyes!

Gotta protect your eyes with Uncle Keith's shades...

...Especially if you're riding outside on his skateboard!

Of course, what would a blog post be without one of my favorite people...PAPA!!!
I did it...I got Grandma in the tub with me!

Papa and Joshie.







No comments:

Post a Comment