Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandma!



Not only is Josh 6 weeks old...but it's also Grandma Candy's Birthday!
6 weeks old and still sleeping!

Josh does open his eyes more frequently these days.

I gave Cherry a Christmas present and a big hug!

The Boys

I got a great balloon with my haircut.

Seriously checking out Daddy.

I have been a bit jealous this past week and want to do everything with Mommy these days!

But, I will break to cook with Daddy anytime!

We went to cousin Sandy's house and dug up some banana trees and aloe!  Here I am helping Mom in the garden with our 3 banana trees!

I've gotten quite good at spinning...and in this shot I was helping my dog join me.  These days I want to know the name of each of my toys...Mommy usually picks names she may remember (I'm not sure she ever does...but I sure do)!  This little pup is named lil' bow wow -- where does she come up with this stuff?!
We went to visit the Birchenall's!  I am only a few months away from Sophia and Josh is only 1 week older than Emily!  We will both be in the same classes together!  Our parents can't wait!

Josh and Emily

The Barbags and the Birchenalls (did I mention Mommy and Alex began working at NB at the same time?!)
My new thing...after my bedtime stories, I want to cuddle for a few minutes.  Mommy and Daddy melt every time I ask them to cuddle.

Some cute shots of our growing family:
Uncle Alex photo bombs Josh's shot!

I'm not sure he minds though.

Cousin David and me!

Safta and Josh.

The Barbags.

The Barbag Boys!

How cute is this baby outfit?!

Cousin Lisa makes it look effortless!

Uncle Alex is so much fun to hang out with!

A "sticky" high five for Grandma's Birthday!
A trip to the beach...Yes, it's December...so, naturally, when family comes to visit in the middle of winter, we head to the beach!


Have to protect the eyes at all times!
Beach Walrus!

Picnic-ing on the beach.

Ain't I cute?!

I mean seriously!

I really had fun in with the sand (the last time I just thought it was dirty)!

I played games with Safta.

And gave Lisa an abs workout.


Mommy and I swapped sunglasses for a bit!

I even gave Safta a HUGE hug...I think she really liked it!

You mean I'm supposed to just leave Cousin Jacob alone?!

Check out the mangroves I found!
It was really interesting to me.




That Morten is SOOOOO funny!

And I really liked playing with him too!

Uncle Alex's "Local's Only" hat -- perfect for the tourist season!























 Sharing my cars with Joshua:


Josh and Zac - only 2 weeks apart!
 What would a family visit be without a trip to Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor?!
Obligatory shot.

Waiting to sit down.

All that outside time really makes me thirsty!

Lemons are not a good way to hold over your hunger pangs.

I had cookies n cream ice cream with sprinkles on top!

I ate it all by myself!

It was good to the last drop!

I want more.
 After Ice Cream, we went back to Bubby and Zaide's house!
I played with my cars.

Then we headed back to Boca.

I had to see what these headphones are really all about.

Jacob played some sick beats.






Josh was a bit cranky about turning 6 weeks old.
Another one of Mommy's old students came to visit.  Daniel used to babysit for me, too!  The last time he saw me...I wasn't even talking!
Daniel and Joshua.

All three boys.

Look how much Coconut Water Cherry got out of the coconut from Bubby and Zaide's tree!  Don't worry, Zaide, we videoed how she did it...so you won't have to open the coconut with an ax anymore!
 It has been so beautiful out....here's some more backyard time with my favorite twin cousins:







Nothing better than a birthday weave session!



Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Uncle Alex helped Grandma to bathe me!

But, of course, I had Papa read me the story!

I was excited about The Watchman's Rattle, even if it's a book about a fascinating study on how the brain works and how, in the face of complex challenges, our society can survive despite our intelligence being outpaced by our problems.  Okay, so maybe it was putting me to sleep....



No comments:

Post a Comment