I'm really getting used to my brother, Joshua...especially because he's been around for one whole month!
4 weeks old, and still sleeping a lot!
This past week has been filled with fun! I went to Tot Shabbat with my Daddy and celebrated the 8 nights of Chanukah, too!!
Cherry took me to school on Friday for Shabbat!
When I got back, Daddy was home! :)
That night, Daddy took me to temple for Tot Shabbat!
When we got back, Mom had Shabbat dinner waiting for us!
The next day, Bubby and Zaide came for a visit, and later on Grandma, Papa, and Uncle Keith joined us as we celebrated Chanukah all together.
I really enjoyed playing with my new rollercoaster!!!
Zaide tries to keep Josh up for a little bit.
But, being a dreidel champion is very tiring!
Lighting the Chanukiah on the first night!
I received a tower of cars taller than me!
And, Daddy got this great shirt!
I agree, Grandma and Papa, great choice!
There's another grandparent trying to keep the baby up...it's a lost cause...just give up and play with me!
I've really been trying to get to know my little brother. I spend time playing with him, singing to him, telling him stories, "helping" with his dirty diapers, and giving him kisses.
Floor time with my brother.
Snuggle time with Daddy.
Once in a while, the baby gets to stretch out and be left alone!
Derek's "Mashup"
Cherry is always excited to get her hands on Josh:
I learned a lot about Chanukah this week (both in school and at home). One of the fun things I learned is that we do not blow out the Chanukah candles! The first night I tried to blow them out, but they are not like birthday candles...we are supposed to let these special candles burn until they cannot burn any longer!
New Jammies!
Papa and I lighting the menorah!
A holiday with family is the best!
Dad had some "events" this past week that he does not wish to celebrate....
He got pooped on!
Sorry about the blurry shots....
...Mom was laughing too hard to get a clear one!
A keepsake photo montage for Daddy!
We've had some friends pop in throughout the week, and it's been a ton of fun!
Ellen came over and played cars with me and even spent some time outside with me!
Dana popped in for a "picnic" and we grilled out for dinner time!
I have really been actively playing with all of my toys (old and new).
Practicing my fine motor skills...and my comedy, check out the HUGE eyes I picked for my little Mr. Potato Head!
"Derek and Friends"
Loving my cars...and, safety always comes first, hence the helmet!
Storing my hot wheels in the back of the dump truck!
Learning the art of "popping"
My new magnetic creation toy! There's so many things to create!
Josh's Spot. This part of the blog is dedicated to Josh turning 4 weeks old! Look and see how much he's grown (in the cheeks and the legs, too)!
"So I held up an extra finger, so what! I'm still 4 weeks old, not 5...sue me!"
A panoramic shot of Josh's room!
The contemplative look...
The cross-eyed look...
The silly look....
Josh always loves sleeping in his Mama's arms!
Josh's umbilical cord fell off at exactly 4 weeks. This means no more sponge baths!
Here's Josh's first real bath:
In the meantime, I had some real fun in the bathtub this week, too:
Now, back to me! I love being outside. Now that I have even more toys outside, I never want to leave!
My new line for the week has been, "I'm busy working." After all, isn't playing hard work??
"The Boys" singing the prayers.
Focused on the miracle of the lights!
As we reflect over this past week, we give thanks for the miracle of family and friends and hope every one lives each life to its fullest! May the innocent lives that were taken way too young, and the protective adults that helped save even more lives, remind us that life is fragile and we must never take anything for granted! Happy Holidays and much love from the Barbag Family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment