Well, I've been pretty sick the past week or so. My nose keeps running, I cough and cough and cough...but, I think I'm finally beginning to get over it. (About time, considering I had to miss Grandma's day at Mommy and Me this past week)! I have, however, begun to call Grandma Candy "Memaw." Not gonna lie, it's pretty cute!
Anyway, in my free time, I've been playing with my toys:
Boys, always playing with their balls.
Since my toys have begun to rule our house, Mommy and Daddy decided a trip to Ikea was necessary for some sort of storage unit. A few hours later, a few meatballs later, and mission accomplished!
I didn't eat much of my meal, but I kept sneaking away with some of Daddy's meatballs!
Playing with the "Big Bug" at a room in Ikea.
Dad sat me down for a serious talk.
A man after his Mommy's heart...counting on an abacus!
GO GATORS! Chomp, Chomp.
Lastly, Memaw, made me this amazing A, B, C's book. It's incredible! I love when she reads it to me!
Reading all of the pages.
F is for "FLAG!"
I am finally beginning to feel better, and I think it could have something to do with my first soup. Nothing better than Bubby's Matzo Ball Soup!
Mmmmm, tasty.
That spoon is too slow...this is better!
YUMMY! Alllllllllllll gone!
Lastly, tonight at dinner, I started to say the word, "Orange." It sounds more like "Or-ee" but I used it to tell Mommy I wanted an orange, then I pointed out all of my orange toys during bath-time, and repeated "Or-ee" each time.
Ooooooooooo, I hope you didn't get that cold from me!! Sorry if you did!
ReplyDelete