As much of our out-of-state family are bracing for various winter storms, I returned to swim lessons two weeks ago. In the past, I would have a blast during my lessons. But, now that I am aware that my instructor is a total stranger, things have changed. I still hold my breath when I go under the water, I still grab the wall when I'm close to it, I still kick my feet, and I still float on my back. But, now I cry in between it all! I'm sure I'll get used to my instructor, once again, and then things will turn back to normal. But, for now, Mommy gets to hear my cries as she walks from her classroom all the way to the pool (a few minutes of a walk).
 |
| Cuddling with Cherry before one of my swim lessons. |
 |
| Just try to catch me and bring me to the pool! |
 |
| Trying to distract me with a toy...good try! |
 |
| Crying for "Ma ma, Ma ma" to save me! |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Bummed about my lesson.... |
 |
| Nahhh, I'm just ready for a nap! |
No comments:
Post a Comment