Bring Godfathers?
Yup, you got it right...one of my Godfathers came for a visit a little bit ago...Yes, I know, I've been sooooooo busy, I haven't updated in a while! But, so much has happened in the past few weeks:
- Eric, my Godfather, came for a visit!
- Safta (my GREAT grandmother) visited!
- I turned a year and a half old!
- Visits with Uncle Brian's and Aunt Shana's puppies (and the pup's cousin, too)!
- Uncle Alex arrived this week (updates on this to come)!
- More routine visits with Memaw, Papa, Bubby, Zadie, Aunt Susie and Roberto, too!
- And, of course, visits with friends!
So, to backtrack a few weeks: Eric's visit!
 |
| Eric and I got along SO well. He even watched me while Mom and Dad worked! |
 |
| We liked to play together and read lots of books. |
 |
| And, probably most importantly, Eric taught me the importance of being a beach bum and working on an even tan :) |
We really had
so much fun! I hope we get to do it again really soon!
Then, before I knew it,
another visitor stopped in. Safta was here for 2 weeks! It was GREAT! I loved asking to play with Safta. In fact, one night, while getting ready for bed, I wouldn't settle down until I walked myself out to the den, gave Safta a big kiss and then walked back ready to be put in my crib. I love Safta:
 |
| I also am getting pretty good at opening doors...but I'm even better if I use Safta's Cane for support! :) |
 |
| Safta read me bedtime stories, too! |
We also were busy celebrating Pesach. I was the lucky one to find the afikomen, and look at the prize Memaw and Papa got for me:
 |
| My very first tricycle! |
 |
| Daddy has to help because my legs aren't quite long enough yet! |
 |
| But soon enough, I'll be riding on my own! |
 |
| Low rider. |
 |
| All dressed up for Pesach! |
 |
| Where is that afikomen? |
 |
| Matzah! |
 |
| Ain't we cute? |
 |
| Playing with the "round, round," my favorite fancy dreidel! |
After Passover, Aunt Shana and Uncle Brian dropped of their dogs (and Shana's folks' dog) with Bubby and Zaide, while they went on a family cruise! Which, for me, means play time with the pups!!!
 |
| Waving my flag.... |
 |
| ...and playing with Abby. |
I also helped Grandma prepare jackets for this year's
March of the Living:
 |
| Don't you think I'm a big help?! |
I still truly enjoy eating, drinking, dancing, playing, swimming, and bath time!!!
 |
| Breaking the fast with some PIZZA!!!!!!! |
 |
| Bath time with Papa and a Cat. |
 |
| I love apple sauce.... |
 |
| especially without the spoon! |
 |
| Sometimes you just have to wash it down with some apple juice...errr...milk? |
 |
| But, I still love to "dip it" |
 |
| "eat it." |
 |
| Hiding the remote from Daddy |
 |
| Showing off my "floating" skills in the tub! |
 |
| But mostly, I love resting. And, sometimes, when I wake up early, I simply grab some books off of my bookshelf and sit and "read," so Mommy and Daddy can sleep just a little longer! |
No comments:
Post a Comment