A day after my Auntie Rachel's birthday, my Cousin Laila Millie became a big sister to Adaya Faye! That's right...I have another cousin! I cannot wait to meet her!!! (You can find out all of the great updates about the Margolis side of my family at their blog: http://manymargoli.blogspot.com/ - I highly recommend it)!
A few weeks ago, while at Mommy and Me, we went around the circle and they asked us what our names were. Only two kids in the whole class knew their names, and I was one of them! When they asked me what my name was, naturally, I answered, "Barbag!" Of course, if you ask me what my first name is, I say, "Derek." Then they got to my friend, Lila. She was a little confused when they asked her what her name was...so I helped her out, and shouted, "Lila!!!" It was pretty cute!!!
In the mean time, I've had visits from my Great Aunt Sandy and Great Uncle Sam. They are so much fun, and I always have a great time when they come to visit.
Aunt Sandy is a great story teller!
Helping Uncle Sam connect to the "internets."
I love the new cars they brought me, too!
I also have been busy learning my letters, numbers, and colors.
Two Yellow O's!
I still enjoy eating...especially in the nude (hey, spaghetti is messy)!
Can you say, Spaghettiiiiiiiiii?
Yummy!! I usually say, "Deee" and wait for the table participants to respond with "Licious!"
It really is very good.
Getting ready to take my post-dinner bath.
But, I don't just eat things...I also like to help cook (or, at least, eat the food while it's being prepared)!
Helping Dad with the Peppers.
Helping...eating...same difference, right?
No daddy, slice that one!
Not the red, not the yellow...
THE ORANGE! Thank you!
All in all, I'm just plain busy. Busy trying to be like Daddy:
Finally, this past weekend, while Daddy was away, Mommy and I had some fun together! While she tutored, my friend Elise took me to the park! And, after the park, we went to an end-of-the-year party with all of the residential students at Mommy's school. They were SO much fun (and hopefully they'll share all of the pictures they took of me for the blog)!
In West Philadelphia Boca Raton...
Elise, my Bball coach!
Practice makes perfect.
But, play is more fun!
I was really fond of Elise's doggies...but only one was fond of me!
Daddy returned in time for Mother's Day, but Mom had to fulfill duties for an event she offered for the school's online auction. She and another teacher got to attend a Marlins game. It was a great game, and they got to sit 4 rows behind 1st base and just next to the dugout! Oh, did I mention they had cushion seats and full service all you can eat/drink?!
Fancy catered event before a great Marlins Victory!
Just before Zaide went to visit his new Granddaughter, he came to visit me:
We had fun blowing bubbles and playing in the water!
But, I miss Bubby. She's away helping out with new baby Adaya and visiting with Cousin Laila. So, once in a while, I call her and speak to her on the phone:
Bubbyyyyyy
"Ah" - it's how I say hello on the phone.
Every time the phone rings, I say, "Bubby!"
My Nanny, Cherry, always takes me for great walks. And, we always protect our faces with hats...but, today, I got a hold of her hat, and loved it!
Che Che's Hat.
Can you tell it's me wearing the hat?!
I get to see Grandma and Papa a lot. Just this evening, I had dinner, bath, and book time with them! But, first I wanted to ride around in my new set of wheels:
That's it for now, "EYE" look forward to seeing you at our next post:
Well, if I can ever figure out how to get my pictures and videos off of Daddy's camera I will have some really cute shots and footage of things from the past 3 months!!! Wish me luck!
Bubby's on her way back to you, Derek, don't despair! Thanks for lending her to us. She was really helpful, as was Zaidy. We'll miss them, but we know you'll take good care of them. Love, Laila and Adaya
Bubby's on her way back to you, Derek, don't despair! Thanks for lending her to us. She was really helpful, as was Zaidy. We'll miss them, but we know you'll take good care of them.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Laila and Adaya