Thursday, May 24, 2012

So many videos, so little time!

Mom and Dad finally helped me upload some of my latest videos to YouTube.  (I didn't have a whole lot of time to edit them, but I hope you enjoy them all)!

More, Bubbles, please.

                                           Two things I LOVE most: water and being outside!

Recently, I've become pretty good with numbers...and I've always been good eating blueberries...so why not combine them?

My Daddy is so buff...it's mostly because I push him to do the best he can...always.  Oh, and because I try not to let him eat all of the cookies, all of the time.

Lastly, a few still shots.

Don't anybody move...I have a hose, and I know how to use it (well, not really, but it looks good, right?)!
My Grandma made the most amazing bedspread set for me!!!  I'm not really sure what this whole "bed thing" is all about, but my parents say I'll need to figure it out soon.  So, at least I'll be learning in style!
Bed bugs will help keep me company!

I LOVE sitting on my bed.

Ahhhh, BED BUGS!!!

I'm getting pretty good at spelling my name...I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment