are back for
Monday Night the Super Bowl Fight!
I know, I know...I haven't posted for a while. But, I've been a busy boy!
 |
| First off, I've been busy walking EVERYWHERE! |
 |
| I've also been visiting great friends, like Roberto and Whisper. I really liked playing with them (and Aunt Susie, too)! |
 |
| Hanging with Dad...he's so funny! |
 |
| Nothing like chilling on the coach with a cold one. |
 |
| I like story time with Grandma! |
The other day I was taking my bath, having a good old time, until all of the sudden Daddy starting screaming!!!
 |
| What is that?! |
 |
| What?! |
 |
| Oh, the little poopie I made...whoops! :) (Yes, my Daddy was screaming over that little pebble I made in the tub). |
 |
| Daddy wrapped me like a burrito in Mommy's workout mat. (Mom thinks I look like my Uncle Ari, when he was a baby, in this shot). |
 |
| Just a couple of curly-heads making faces for the camera. |
 |
| Tired or hungry? Loving sharing Grandma's burrito with her! |
My nightly routine consists of dinner, bath, book/bottle, brushing my teeth, and then bed:
 |
| First I try to feed myself dinner. |
 |
| Then I get tired (and sometimes I even ASK to take a bath)! |
 |
| Then I get REALLY excited for bath time (recently I've been laying on my belly and kicking my feet -- I must miss my swim lessons). |  |
|
|
 |
| Then it's time to put on my PJs (Mommy's college roomie, Courtney, helped me get into my Gator PJs). |
 |
| Then, I read some books (I love when company, like Fred, read books to me). |
Then, I sleep through the night and get up and do it all over again:
 |
| Now that I have a couple of teeth on top and bottom, I really enjoy crunching on apples. |
 |
| Sometimes I find the craziest things to walk around with. |
 |
| I went into the laundry room for this treasure. |
 |
| I've recently been working on my penmanship. |
 |
| The color is a little off. I've got to find a better shade. |
 |
| I am also a bit of a cookie monster. I went into the pantry, found my favorite treat...and then went looking for a sucker to open this container! |
 |
| Here Daddy, help a kid out. |
 |
| Yummy! |
 |
| Papa has this great spinning toy at his house. Whenever I go there, I say "round, round." It's my clue to Papa that I want him to spin his toy round and round. |
I also am told I clean up well:
I really enjoy being outside and going for walks:
 |
| Sometimes I walk myself... |
 |
| sometimes I walk with Daddy.... |
 |
| And sometimes I give up on walking altogether. |
Well, that's about it for now. I hope you all have a great Super Bowl Sunday.
Go Giants. Go Pats. Go BEST COMMERCIAL OF THE NIGHT!
Great photos guys! Yes, Derek does look like Ari in that burrito and hmmm, he looks a bit like Brian in the picture where he is holding the container of cookies. Kind of like his "Hey, what did I do?" look. Also love the Gator pj's those are the best! LOL.
ReplyDeleteLove, GAJ