I have a cough and runny nose, my Mom and Dad say, "blow your nose!"
My nose is as red as Rudolph's, and all I want to do is stop this cough.
Yesterday I had to go, to the doctor for my immunization shots, you know.
I checked in at 21 lbs 15 ounces of baby fat, and 31 inches tall, what do you think of that?!
In other news, there'll be a SOPA strike tomorrow, if you'd like to learn more, just read on and follow:
SOPA strike
Many popular websites, including the social news website Reddit and the English-language site of Wikipedia, will be going dark for 24 hours on January 18 as part of an anti-SOPA protest. (A list of announced sites that are participating is here: http://sopastrike.com/on-strike/.)
Ok, enough with the rhyming, lots of pics need priming:
| Mommy and Daddy decided I should have a cup of my own. |
| I usually steal theirs...but now I have my own. |
| And I love it! |
| Is this considered "reading on the pot?" |
| Excuse me, do you mind? A little privacy, please, geesh! |
| Daddy decided I needed another haircut. |
| Let's just say...Dad, don't quit your day job...and, Mom, you're no better! |
No comments:
Post a Comment