This week has been SO fun. Not only did we get to go out and celebrate my Dad's birthday (he shares the same birthday as Aunt Elaine, Cousin Ethan, and our friend Alaina -- and not only did Bubby have her Birthday the day after), but we also had
another set of family come to town for a visit (I guess that's what happens when you live in sunny, warm South Florida during frigid winters up North)! No matter the reason, we're glad to have family and friends come visit
anytime!
On New Year's Day, we hosted a little get together of a bunch of Mommy's friends from High School (and their families, too). We had so much fun, that we forgot to take pictures!!!
Anyway, Mommy and Daddy headed back to work after the holidays. It's okay, though, because then I get to spend my time with the greatest Nanny, Cherry!
 |
| We may not like the cold front that came through, but we keep each other warm and smiling! Here I am with "Chi Chi" |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Grandma and her baby, celebrating his birthday! |
 |
| Ma Ma was happy to celebrate Daddy's Birthday, too. |
|
 |
| Wait, Daddy turned how old?! |
 |
| Geesh, that's old! |
Now that I have another tooth on top, I'm having even more fun eating my food. Here I am trying out Bubby, Bauby, and Bubbie's favorite thing to eat: BONES!
 |
| Yummy! |
One of the great things about the change in weather....I can finally try on some of my long sleeve shirts!
Oh, and another thing...it's hard for my folks to get shots of me these days...I always seem to be
walking!
 |
| Walking is SO much fun! |
 |
| I'm usually laughing while I go! |
Over the weekend, not only did we extend Dad's birthday celebration, but our cousins, the Walcoff's came to town for a Bar-Mitzvah (and a visit with the Barbags):
 |
| How many cousins can fit on a swing? |
 |
| Showing Jaden my walking "moves." |
 |
| The boys showing Derek how to have a good time. |
 |
| They clean up nicely, don't you think? |
Later that afternoon, we spent time at the park:
 |
| I still LOVE swinging on swings. |
 |
| Riding the Dinosaurs can be a bit daunting. |
 |
| But, playing with cousins Jaden and Skyler is always fun! |
 |
| Two cool dudes, in their nice shades. |
My Godfathers, Aaron and Eric, got me these pj's a while ago, but they finally fit! Check out my awesome "feet."
 |
| I'm not tired...I'm ready to play. |
 |
| Ok: bath, bottle, and book....sure, bring on the BED! |
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment