I do believe it, I do believe it's true!
So much has been going on...my life has been a zoo! Let's backtrack to just before Valentine's Day. Daddy had a softball game and it was "cold" out. Before leaving, we had a great breakfast and then bundled up!
 |
| My new "thing" is walking up to the fridge & saying, "bottle please." |
 |
| It was chilly, but I was fine "chilling" in my hoodie and stroller. |
Bubby and Zaide came to watch me that Monday. I love wearing Zaide's hat!
 |
| Don't I pull the hat off well? |
Along came Valentine's Day. I got to celebrate by going out to dinner with Grandma and Papa and Mommy and Daddy!
 |
| In the morning, I woke up earlier than normal and got to help Mommy get ready. I walked into the bathroom with Daddy's birthday balloon and Goodnight Moon. What a way to start the day! |
 |
| Racing with Papa after dinner (hope I didn't make him lose his meal)! |
The next day, I was playing outside and decided to jump on my bouncy ball. The big ball won, and I bumped my head! Daddy got home from work before Mommy did on this particular day and this happened moments before he arrived. But, the minute I saw Daddy, I stopped crying.
 |
| Moments after I bumped my head. |
 |
| A few days later....I got myself good, didn't I?! |
I love spending time outside. In fact, I usually get to go on at least one walk a day. Here are a few pictures from some of my outdoor adventures:
 |
Discovering the fire hydrant! 
|
 |
| Clear the roads, I'm coming through! |
 |
| I usually ride the blue doggie at home, but here I am on a red one! |
 |
| More fun at the playground. |
 |
| Daddy has me learning hockey early. |
 |
| Which weighs more, me or the stick? |
 |
| Doesn't matter, I can handle it! |
 |
| Bring on the ice! |
As per usual, I still enjoy eating. Especially when my Grandma and Bubby spoil me with ice cream!
 |
Grandma was smart and got ice cream that matched both of the colors she was wearing...you know, in case I became a messy eater! P.S. The next day, it came out the same color, too! TMI?
|
 |
| Either I'm really cold, or it's the color of the ice cream! |
 |
| Cookies 'n Cream. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. |
In other news, I made my way back to the pool. That's right, folks, swim lessons have resumed! Unfortunately, I didn't remember my teacher, and now that I'm a bit older, I cried the entire time. But, whenever I'm in the bath tub, I LOVE it and I flip onto my belly and blow bubbles in the water and kick, kick, kick my legs. So, maybe next week I'll transition that attitude to my pool time! (Oh yeah, and we forgot to take pictures of this...so stay tuned)!
What my parents did remember to take pictures of was the birthday party I went to yesterday. Daddy's college friend's son had his 2nd birthday and he had a petting zoo at his house! It was amazing. I got to see a llama, a cow, piglets, sheep, lamb, goat, ducks, chickens, rabbits, and horses.
 |
| At first I pointed at everything. |
 |
| Then I tried to pet them...but they're quick animals! |
 |
| My favorite were the ducks (even if they kept pecking at my fingers -- I didn't mind, I just liked playing with them). |
 |
| In fact, I thought it was funny. |
 |
| Ouch, he got me! |
 |
| Next up, feeding a goat! |
 |
| But when you feed one, you have to feed them all! |
 |
| Can't leave the big guy out! |
 |
| I have got to get me one of these! |
 |
| Holding a rabbit |
 |
| Snuggle Bunny |
 |
| Cheeeeeeeese |
 |
| My first pony ride! |
 |
| First time around. |
 |
| Loved the "bumps" |
 |
| Still had time to point out flowers along my ride! |
 |
| There was no one in line behind me, so I got to ride again! |
 |
Time to slide!
|
|
|
| Cooling off with some fresh fruit... |
 |
| ...and cold fruit juice! |
 |
| Playing with the birthday boy! |
 |
| I always find time to stop and smell the flowers. |
 |
| Daddy and I waiting to sing "Happy Birthday." |
 |
| Trying to enjoy my cupcake and cookie, but it's hard to stay awake after all that fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment