Saturday, February 11, 2012

February Fun

February has been so much fun, and its only just begun!

One night I had a great dinner with Grandma and Papa...and then they "swung" me to the car:

Usually after I eat dinner, my Mommy and Daddy start to get me ready for bed.  We have a pretty good routine of taking a bath, snuggling with a bottle and a good book (or five), brushing my teeth, and then bedtime!

Sometimes I put off the whole getting ready for bed thing:


And other times I am so tired I ask for my bath time:

All videos aside, I have really had so much fun with all of the Northerners that come to visit us in the winter time!  The month began with a visit from the Tavelman's (when Susan retired from teaching in her inner city classroom, Mommy took over her classes -- they've been friends ever since)!  Each year we get to see them while they visit warm South Florida.
Susan, Mommy, Me, and Jerry

I love the wind blowing through my hair...

And pulling on Daddy's!

Nothing like unfrozen fountains and shorts in February!

Mommy's school had a "YouTube night" that she had to chaperone.  Daddy was running a little late, so I joined Mommy for the set-up portion.
Uncle David, I walked across the stage without any fear - do I exit stage left?

I got to give Mommy a rose...here she is making a funny face and smelling it.


Oh, what a sweet baby I am.

Then Daddy arrived and we left Mommy to do her work!

Great Auntie Karen and Great Uncle Lester took a lovely cruise and visited with me a couple of times.  Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures with them (guess we were too busy during their visit)!  But, I did have fun splashing in a puddle before heading out to see them.  I must be in denial.  I can't wait for my swim lessons to begin again!

Check out this puddle I found.

Does it splatter?

Oh yeah, it's a good one!

Splish Splash

I'm wet?  You mean I have to change my outfit before we leave?



















Recently, I've been sitting and reading my books all by myself.
Oh, OH, this is a good one!

But, I don't do everything on my own.  Sometimes I like to steal my Daddy's breakfast.
Delicious!


Other times I like to eat my own (but I still want to eat the same thing Mommy and Daddy are eating -- including Bubby's leftover Super Bowl foods of stuffed mushrooms and ribs)!
Sure, I'll have a stuffed mushroom.  Don't all babies eat them?
Putting my teeth to good use!


I'm somewhat of a cookie monster, so Daddy has resorted to hiding when he eats his cookies (here he is hiding behind me doing a victory dance, until I realized what he was doing and started crying for a cookie)!

And, yet, Grandma still finds the time to spoil me with Ice Cream!



Of course with all of these great meals, I need to work the food off:
Slinky Elephant Trunk

Yeah, Nemo ball!

Practicing my Kick!

Cherry is helping me with the basics.

Sometimes I need to help Daddy with the business, though.  Got to keep up with our education by participating in a Webinar!
Huh.

Who knew teeth could be so interesting?!

All this playing can really wear a guy out!
My folks tell me to cover my mouth when yawning (it's the polite thing to do)!

Today, I was supposed to go with Mommy, Linda, and BK to the Garlic Fest...but I slept right through it all!  So, they (and Zaide) came for a visit, instead!
Come on, Bub, lift me just a little bit higher...
Rockin' it with the G-rents.
Playing the new game Linda taught me....buzzzz.

Hanging out with BK.
 
Stuck between a rock and a hard place, literally.



Then we had a lovely dinner with Grandma and Papa:

Mmmm, Tijuana Flats.

Lastly, I mixed it up a bit, and did some light reading before going in for my bath.  Ahhhhhh, life is good!

I LOVE this book!










G'night!  Until next time...stay warm, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment