Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Beginnings

It is with GREAT pleasure that I congratulate my Auntie Rachel, Uncle Ari, and Cousin Laila on their upcoming new addition to their family.  Since my cousin will soon (around May 10th) be a big sister...I want to remind her she'll have to be patient with her younger sibling (who, at times, can be a bit pesky).  Recall our photo shoot from a few months ago:



Don't worry...I can help "warm you up."

As my extended family prepares for their new beginning...I had one of my own.  I am now drinking REAL whole Milk!!!  I didn't even bat an eye.  Tastes as good as my Mommy's milk (or, at least, I haven't noticed any difference).

Mommy's sad about the last "batch" of her milk.

But, she still loves me!!!
My first taste of real milk.  I gulped this down...barely gave myself a chance to come up for air!  Delicious!


I've been having such a fun time with Cherry, my nanny.
Love playing with this Gal!

Weeeeeeeeeeee!























Yesterday I got to meet some more Baltimore cousins and played at the Holzman's house, too!  I loved crawling up and down the stairs and chasing the dogs around.
Bubby has taught me how to smell flowers.

Every time I see a flower, I sniff them!
Here doggie, doggie.


Finally, a little play time with Papa before bed time!


Hop on Pop(pa).

Made ya look.

Bottle and Bed for Bonzo.
This morning I slept until 9a.m. and then I took a 3.5 hour nap at 10:30....guess I was tired!  But, if I don't get my beauty rest, how am I supposed to continue taking pictures like this:
 Now, if only Mommy could have more nap-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment