A lot sure has changed since last year's halloween. For one, I know about my surroundings!
 |
| Bubby watched me during the day, and she brought me two fun pumpkins! |
 |
| Grandma brought her old Donald, Huey, Duey, and Louie costumes out. This one used to be worn by my Uncle Alex. Isn't it great?! |
 |
| I used my walker-toy to help me walk up to the few houses we visited. |
Trick-or-treating is hard work!
 |
| The candy was okay, but I really liked Paul's and Olga's doggie! |
 |
| Papa even stopped by for some trick-or-treat action! |
(I just published 2 posts..so make sure to check out both of them --- two in one day?!
What's up with that???)
I LOVE this post! He looks like he had a ton of fun! And what a clever use of the walker!!
ReplyDelete