Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shana Tovah!

I know I haven't posted in a bit, but that makes for a nice long post, right??

So much "growing" has occurred since my last post.  My parents finally switched me out of my baby car seat and into my "big boy" seat!  I love the space I have to stretch out and really enjoy each car ride.  I usually spend rides "talking" and telling Mommy and Daddy about everything I see along the way.
Nah na, nah na, boo boo...I've got a big car seat, too!
 As I quickly approach my first birthday (can you believe I'll be one on Friday?!), I still have yet to get my hair cut.  I know these locks are cute, but when they're wet, they sure are long!

Now may I have a haircut? (If you look carefully, you can see my two teeth - lower middle)
Last weekend I was able to spend some time with my Grandma, Poppa, Bubby, Zaide, and the Holzman family!  We sure are lucky to have great family so close to us!
Heeeeeeeere's Bubby!

Look into my eyes....

Peek-a-boo!

Ok, you take the remote controller, and I'll hold onto the phone.  Deal?
Part of the reason we all were together was to celebrate my Daddy's purchase of his dental practice...finally!  They all got to go out and celebrate, and I had to stay home with the babysitter.  (I had a great time with her, but was happy to wake up when everyone got home and spend some time celebrating, too)!
Late night Bonding with Poppa!

No, Zaide, I'm not tired.

Me?  The center of attention?  Never!

Just trying to stay up a little bit longer.

Me and my cousin, Lisa!

Snuggling with Grandma.
In other news, I really enjoy putting my new teeth to good use.  I do a pretty good job of "gumming" my meals, but these two lower teeth sure do help.  I can now eat entire chunks of food!
Yummy....peach!
 Mommy and Daddy took me to another "Family and Me" session.

I have a ton of these balls at home, too.  But, they are my favorite.  Every time I see one, I point at it and say, "Baaall."

We were given apple sauce to play with (more of a texture thing).  I enjoyed playing with mine...and with the stash next to me!

Now this is one "sweet" new year already!

One of my favorite things is music.  So, when we get to have music time at Family and Me, I really get SO excited!  Here I am playing the drums!

I also love being on top and underneath the parachute (we also get to sing songs during this part)!



My parents just discovered this shot when uploading all of these pictures:
What?  Do I have something on my face?





I've already received some amazing birthday gifts.  Of course, to me, the box is just as great as anything that comes inside:

Love the block set, too!

Move it or lose it...I'm coming through!


Chag Sameach and a very Happy and Healthy New Year to all those observing!  I have had an incredible first high holy day experience.  Of course, my most favorite part about it would be seeing lots of my family and friends.

 It all started with the arrival of Safta Mildred and Uncle Alex. 

Hop on Poppa!

Peek-a-boo, Safta.  Peek-a-boo, Daddy.  I see you!

Nothing like a raisin challah to celebrate a sweet new year!

 All this up and down at temple sure knocked me out!  Praying is hard work!
 Here I am hanging out at the Barbag's for their annual Rosh Hashanah "sweets" festival.

Hanging with Aunt Susie!

Cherry and her original "baby."

I was able to meet my Daddy's first grade teacher!

We are family!
I love drinking out of cups...especially when they echo back to you!
"Walking" with Grandma.
Wasn't me that cruised on over to the M&M's and helped myself.
My Daddy's childhood friend, Darren...and his son, Alex.  Coincidentally, I was born on Darren and his wife, Stephanie's Anniversary!  Happy Anniversary to them, soon!
 
I may be dressed cute, but temple is still hard work!
Something about those Barbag/Jacob women who keep me giggling:


Bottom's up Safta.
Swinging with Daddy!






















We were also able to visit Daddy's new coral springs practice!
Aunt Susie is so happy to get the grand tour!
It hurts right here, is there something you can do about that?

You're going to do what?!

Ahhhh, hahahaha, this is great laughing gas!





















Finally, Mommy, Daddy, and I all went and hung out in Plantation with a group of Mommy's friends from middle and high school (and all of their families, too).  It was SO much fun.  True, I missed my morning nap, but I made it through just fine...and I had a 3+ hour nap that afternoon.  :)

Having an intimate conversation with Mrs. Venditti!

Corrie's seeing what it'll be like when her baby arrives....probably much lighter than I am here!

A new embroidery idea for Grandma?

It's rare that I'm the big kid in town!  I kind of like it!

Mommy, her friends, and all of my new friends!

Just me and the girls!
My last day with Grandma and Uncle Alex.  It's always sad to see them go, but SO happy they came for the visit!




And, perhaps the "Sweetest" ending I could leave you with....Daddy's softball team won today 26-13!  Here I am with Shlomit cheering for the guys!
I was happy Daddy's team won, but still not happy to cheer for the "Nationals" when they were so close to being the "Cubbies!"
I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and peaceful new year.  May the times with family and friends be abundant!


No comments:

Post a Comment