Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family Fun

This past weekend was filled with lots of family!  My Aunt Shana and Uncle Brian were down in Hollywood for Auntie Shana's 10-year high school reunion.  So, I got to see them and my doggie cousins - Harley and Bailey!  I also got to spend some time with Bubby and Zaide and Grandma and Poppa!

But, before spending time with family, it's always important to maintain a balanced diet.
As you can see, I balanced my spinach and veggies all over my face.  That's what everyone means by balanced diet, right?

But in all seriousness, I love eating my meals.  I think the only food I spit out every time I try it would be cucumbers (just like my Mommy)!  I seem to enjoy everything else, especially bananas!

I don't normally eat an entire banana, but that's mostly because Mommy and Daddy won't let me do it in one sitting.
Of course, a balanced diet does nothing for you, if you don't exercise!  Here I am taking a stroll:


This past Friday night I went to my first-ever Tot Shabbat.  It was great!  I got to see two of my classmates from summer Mommy and Me, but I didn't get a picture taken of me.  My tie was laying out and Mom thought it was only appropriate to have Dad try it on for a photo-op!
My parents are so entertaining, they're like my own, personal clowns!
On Saturday, we spent the day down in Hollywood.  We spent the day playing with the doggies, swimming, and really had a great time!
Here I am with Uncle Brian playing.

He knows just how to entertain us "kids."

But, I can entertain, too!  Here I am playing peek-a-boo.  Every time I'd poke my head out, the dogs would get scared and run away. I had a great time!

But, once I got rid of the bowl, Bailey was brave enough to come venture towards me.

Look at me cruising around on everything.  It was a challenge walking on the tile in those socks, though!
On Sunday, we got to spend a bit more time with Aunt Shana and Uncle Brian and the pups before they headed back home.
These guys are hilarious!  They're the only ones that will spend the entire day with me on the floor!

HAHAHA, and their tails are so ticklish!

Harley, I see the lizard you're looking at, but I don't get why it's so entertaining.

I used Harley to help myself stand-up.  Let's just say that didn't fare well for any of us!

Oh Aunt Shana, you're too sweet.

We "strolled" through the kitchen together!

And when I couldn't walk any further, Bailey came over for a visit.

What a silly guy!
I love riding on Mommy's desk chair.

Smiles all around.  When you're with family, what's not to love?!

Uncle Brian, you missed the memo --- funny faces!

I guess I missed the memo on this one -- look at the camera and smile.

Daddy is convinced I'm going to love riding the tea-cups when we go to Disney in November.                                               In this video, you'll see why:


Finally, I ended my weekend with Mommy, Daddy, and dinner with Grandma and Poppa!

Quality football watching time with Daddy.
Who says we don't look alike?
I'm not sure why...but my folks LOVE taking close up shots of me!

Ain't we cute?

Tell it again, why did the chicken cross the road?!


I LOVE POPPA!!!!

Wait, let me get this right...we're supposed to all look at the camera and smile...at the same time?!
Finally, each night, I listen to a bed time story.  In this case, I was cracking up every single time my Mommy would say, "oops."  Unfortunately, by the time we got the camera, it wasn't nearly as funny, but it's still cute:



No comments:

Post a Comment