Well, I may not be
two, but I definitely got tooth number
two this past week! I now have my two lower teeth and do all I can to eat everything I can manage using these sharp new additions!
 |
| Rummaging through the kitchen, looking for something good to eat! |
 |
| Can you see me under here? |
 |
| Peek-a-boo...I'm under here! |
 |
| I tried my first "dip" and it was delicious. Hummus, Yummy! |
 |
| This shot reminds my Mom of my cousin Laila. Squinty smile, entertaining everyone. |
 |
| Read me this book, Aunt Susie...please! |
 |
| Aunt Susie and Grandma Candy help me bathe. |
In other news, my
two theme continues as my Daddy decided to weigh me at Publix (our local grocery store). Any guesses?! Hint: think
two. Okay, Bubby, I know numbers aren't your thing, but I don't weigh
two pounds. I weigh
TWO TWO pounds (my Mommy says it's really twenty-two, but what does she know?).
Finally,
two of Daddy's and Mommy's friends got married this past weekend. I didn't go to the wedding, but I got to enjoy afternoon snacks at Dave's parent's house. AND, I got to spend some time with Taylor (she was born exactly 3 weeks after me) -- aren't we cute?!
 |
| Grandma babysat for me while Mom and Dad were at the wedding. | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| When Daddy graduated from UF, he went to Europe with Marco and Dave for 6 weeks...and they survived! |
 | | |
| Wow, Taylor, you've grown so big! The last time I saw you, I was 8 days old and you weren't even born yet. Does that count? |
 |
| Ummmmmmm, maybe not. |
No comments:
Post a Comment