Yes, can you believe it?! Tomorrow, I will be
ONE!!! But, since it will be Yom Kippur, we're not really celebrating until next weekend.
 |
| You mean I have to wait a whole extra week before celebrating?! |
|
 |
| But I'm ONE, now! |
This past week, I did plenty of exploring. I love to climb up, over, around, through....well, just about anything! I also have been working on identifying toys/objects I play with:
 |
| One of the words I like saying is "Duh" for Duck...like the one I'm playing with here. |
 |
| Look it's my, "Bah." (Ball) |
 |
| And I like standing "uh" (up) and sitting "doooowwwwwww" (down). |
 |
| I am so patient and really pay attention to books. |
 |
| But sometimes, ya just have to get your hands on your own reading material! |
 |
| Wouldn't you agree? |
Today, I had a very busy day with my nanny, Cherry. Every Thursday we have "Mommy and Me" and swim lessons. Today, we celebrated my birthday at "M & M" and then I had a double swim lesson...hence my over-tiredness (refer to picture at the beginning of the post).
 |
| I love playing with all of the musical instruments at M & M. |
 |
| Apparently Daddy isn't the only one getting me ready for the "teacups" at Disney. Here is Karen, my teacher, giving me a spin, too! |
|
 |
| Up...Doooooooooown. |
 |
| Teacher's pet? |
 |
| Playing with my great friend, Madison! |
 |
| She was the first girl I had a whole conversation with...and we still are always talking! |
 |
| "I had the time of my life...." |
 |
| What? It's not a mic? |
 |
| Cherry always teaches me the right way to do things! |
 |
| Hey, you! Yeah, you! Let's go eat some birthday cookies!!! |
 |
| Blow out the candle... |
 |
| You may have your eye on my cookie...but, I'm already eying someone else's! |
Playtime at "school" is always fun, but I still love playing with my toys at home, too:
 |
| My new, blue dog! |
 |
| Love my new musical instrument! |
 |
| Xyla-wha? |
 |
| Snuggle time with Daddy-o! |
After all this playing, I really work up an appetite:
 |
| Who says mealtime has to be so...clean?! |
I always get a nice bath after dinner:
 |
| Do you think my hair is too long? |
 |
| It's okay, it curls up and stays out of my face...mostly. |
After bath time, I snuggle with Daddy for a nice bedtime story:
 |
| Some of these stories are HILARIOUS! |
Stay tuned tomorrow for a birthday shot! My Mommy and Daddy cannot believe it has been a year already...
No comments:
Post a Comment