To start off...let's backtrack to some Father's Day shots, Mommy found on her cell phone:
![]() |
| Swinging with Daddy is sooooooooo much fun! |
![]() |
| I may not have gotten to pick my Daddy, but there's something else I got to pick! |
![]() |
| Does this mean I'm Daddy's Father's Day Gift?! |
![]() |
| No, it just means, I can be kept in one place! Here I am, in a box, with a Jack-in-the-box at Grandma's and Poppa's. |
![]() |
| I get to drum away all day long when I'm at Grandma's and Poppa's! |
OK, back to this week's post:
I
love summertime! I get to hang out with Mommy all day long, do lots of swimming, and meet up with lots of other kids!
I was able to "swim" between Mom and Bubby this past week (by swim, I mean, Mom would push me under the water towards Bubby and when I floated up, Bubby would be there on the other end)! I really am enjoying my pool time.
![]() |
| Look...my hair isn't curly right here! |
I also enjoy listening (and creating) my own music. Here I am using my special wooden spoon to tap on my special peanut tin!
![]() |
| Can you guess which song I just played? |
Other activities at Bubby's and Zaide's house include:
![]() |
| Being attacked by toys... |
![]() |
| ...and having serious conversations with the wooden alligator. |
Last weekend I got to meet my Great Auntie Edie and Great Uncle Al (no, not from the Margolis side...from the Barbag side)! I met them, their Son, and his family (they were all very nice, and I can't wait to see them again). The only picture Mom has is this one...where I met my favorite new family member...THE PUP!
![]() |
| Maybe Poppa will have better pictures to share. |
I also was able to have a surprise visit from 2/3 of Mommy's college roomies.
![]() |
| The newlyweds, Courtney and Fred, are moving back to S FL, thanks to Rose Marie's skillz. |
![]() |
| Naturally, I brought humor to our dinner conversation...with my Cheerios Mustache. |
Mommy and Daddy decided we had a few errands to run. During our time, we headed to the mall.
![]() |
| First, I searched and searched for the right matching outfit... |
![]() |
| ...and then I decided, nah, let's do matching hats instead! |
And, just today, I got to see Mom's friends (she's known them since Middle School):
![]() |
| I got to see Rachel, again...2nd time in a week! Here we are playing on Lily's pillow. |
![]() |
Here's Katie. I'm a bit heavier than your newborn, Lily, right??
But, maybe not as much as big brother, Andrew!
|
![]() |
| Here's Mom with little Lily. So is this what it would be like to be a big brother?! |
![]() |
| Corrie, Alexis, Rachel, and I all hanging out. |
![]() |
| Lily Peyton - about a month old! |
![]() |
| I never showed interest in a pacifier, until Lily showed me how to use it...so I thought I'd give it a try, and then everyone started laughing at me! |
![]() |
| I loved playing with all of the Gittleman's toys! Thanks!!! |
![]() |
| You know me...loving my musical toys! |
![]() |
| Ok, one last shot before we go...and I get to nap! |
TODAY, I sat myself up all by myself! I did it once at Katie's and Todd's house, and once at home, in my crib!
At this time, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy and Safe 4th of July weekend! I'll be celebrating with Family and Friends and having lots of "firsts" - fireworks, parade, Zaide Shelly's 80th Birthday! --- Can't wait to see Uncle Ari, Aunt Rachel, Cousin Laila, Uncle Brian, Aunt Shana, Bauby, Zaide, Great Auntie Janet, Great Uncle David, and, of course, Bubby and Zaide! Happy Independence Day Everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment