Today I am 7 weeks old
and I was able to celebrate my very first Thanksgiving Day!
But, even more exciting is the fact that I
finally got to meet my Uncle Keith! He traveled all the way from Israel for the holiday!!!
 |
| Checking out my Uncle |
My cousin Laila shared her Turkey shirt with me...
 |
| I'm thankful for my family and all of the new friends I have already made. |
 |
| Poppa and I are letting the Turkey kick in....Triptophan nap, here we come! |
 |
| Roberto and Susie also made it for our holiday meal! |
 |
All of the Barbags together for my very first Thanksgiving....this is what the holidays are all about (or so I've heard).
|
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. On behalf of my parents and myself....we are so thankful to have such wonderful people in our lives. Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment