Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm taking over this joint...er, blog.

I think it's about time that I take over this blog.  Mommy and Daddy have been doing a great job, buuuuuuut, I'm 6 weeks old now, and I think I can handle it myself!

I'm so old, I've been losing my hair!  Look, I have an old man hairdo (hair around the sides), with a "hairy" kippah:
Wonder if my hair will look like this again, someday...


First off, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to my one and only cousin Laila!!! (I did the font in red and black because she's having a lady-bug themed birthday party).  I know we can't make it up there to celebrate on the actual day, but we'll make up for it when y'all come to visit in December.

Miss you and can't wait til we can play together again!

Next...I am still busy meeting lots of new friends, check it out:

This is Stu, Mommy's work friend. 
Stu is awesome, he found a Dolphins Jersey Onesie!  It didn't help them beat "da bears," but if we had to lose to a team, I'd rather it be Chicago!

I also met Mom's "next door neighbor" at school.  I loved spending time with Julie...she's great!
Now that I'm old enough, Mommy began pumping to start "saving up" for when she goes back to work.  Daddy was able to feed me my first bottle (and Mommy was able to enjoy Adam having to wake up in the middle of the night for the first time):
I scarfed down the entire bottle in no time...

And starred at Daddy the entire time!
Poppa and Grandma have been feeding me too:

Bubby and Zaide came over for a visit before heading to Raleigh.  They helped me "plaster" my hand and foot as a keepsake for my parents (no pictures of that, but this is just before and after "the event").

Zaide was very encouraging!

I have been happy to spend time at Grandma's and Poppa's house.  They have a pack 'n play with this really soft place for me to nap:
Sometimes I go right in...
...othertimes, I need to be swaddled and "loopied" first.
But, even though they only live 1.6 miles away, I always seem to fall asleep on the ride home.
This past weekend, Daddy went up to Raleigh for Uncle Ari's Induction Ceremony to his new temple and was also able to see a ton of college buddies for Stephen's wedding (congrats to him and Rachel)!







Daddy was happy to get a picture with Washington's teeth!

Daddy wasn't getting in until midnight, so Mommy and I went to Hollywood and made Zaide stay up and wait with us!  He's really a very good sport...as you can see, he even let me take a nap or three:

Mommy put me in one of my first onesies...I think she better retire this one before she has to cut me out of it!

In other news...last night mommy put me on belly for some "tummy time."  I really don't mind it most of the time.  In fact, last night I pushed myself up so high that I then lowered one arm and toppled myself onto my back.  Mommy tried to get the video camera and catch it on tape, but I wouldn't do it again.  Coincidence?  Perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out little man! We can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete