Because 7, 8, 9! Yes, my Mommy's corny math jokes have worn off on me. But, these numbers really mean something right now: It's the 7th of December, which means I'm two months old (i.e. 8 weeks old, AND this Thursday I'll be 9 weeks old). So, there ya have it!
 |
| That joke was sooooooooo funny....NOT. |
We've been super busy lately (hence the late posting).
 |
| But how can you be upset with a face like this? |
My Great Grandma Mildred was in town for a few days after Thanksgiving and I was able to spend lots of time with her. She even fed me a bottle:
 |
| Seeing eye to eye |
 |
| I am the 16th Great Grandchild... |
 |
| ...which is why she's the best at feeding me my bottle...LOTS of practice! |
My Bubby and Zaide were out of town to celebrate my Uncle Ari's Induction, my cousin Laila's 1st birthday, and Thanksgiving with lots of family in Raleigh. When they came back, they said I had grown sooooooo much while they were gone:
I was playing with Grandma and as she was staring at me...she said, "This is just so nice, I am SO enjoying this." I love my Grandma:
I've been spending some time on my belly...I think my folks want me to do something while I'm there, but I'm not sure what it is...
Also in the news this week....I have been celebrating my very first Chanukah!
 |
| Daddy and I on the first night -- with Orange and Blue Candles...GO GATORS! |
 |
| First night with the Margolis' |
 |
| Second night with the Barbag's |
 |
| Some of my holiday goodies. |
I have been showered with gifts and really enjoy my new found love: READING!
 |
| I love reading... |
 |
| ...and being read to. |
There were a couple of cool fronts these past couple of weeks, and boy do I have some adorable outfits to wear:
 |
| Nothing like a good stretch after a loooong nap. |
This is my safari outfit that my Daddy's first grade teacher got for me. When we first got it, Mommy and Daddy thought I'd never fit into it...and here we are, only 2 months later:
 |
| Lions and Tigers and Dereks...oh my! |
 |
| You sat me next to lions and tigers?! |
BIG NEWS! I went for my 2 month immunizations. Now I am able to make public appearances! I did pretty well. I cried for 30 seconds after the shots and then slept for most of the afternoon.
- I now weigh 12 pounds and 1 ounce (66th percentile for weight)
- I now measure 23 inches (60th percentile for height) -- must be a Barbag gene (definitely not Margolis)
- And my head circumference is in the 40th percentile (and they said I was getting a big head about things)...ha!
 |
| 2 month doctor visit day |
 |
| Before the shots |
 |
| After the shots |
Here's the "unofficial" weigh-in at Grandma and Poppa's house (yes, that's me on a cookie sheet being weighed...will I ever live this down?)
 |
| We were pretty close - we got 12 pounds 3 ounces (but that was with my clothes on...and probably a full diaper, too)! |
Since I'm allowed to go out now, my Mommy took me on an hour and a half worth of errands. Ordinarily I would've been asleep at this point, but I decided to stay up the entire time! But, I did not cry or fuss at all. In fact, I was so busy looking around trying to take in all of the new sights...can't wait to do it again!
Although, last night I felt cool to my parents, so they just kept layering me in all sorts of things:
Lastly, I've really begun to smile and coo...alot! I'm so quick with the smiles, that I really am giving everyone a hard time capturing it on camera, but here's an attempt:
 |
| haha Mama, I drooled on YOUR bed! |
All in all, I'm living life and learning lots.
 |
| Trying my hand at modeling...whadya think? |
 |
| Saying bye to Daddy before he goes to work. |
I even slept 5 hours in a row a couple of times this past week!!!
|
| You say I'm how old now?! |
 |
| Still in disbelief (kinda like my parents) |
LOVE this post. soooo many amazing pictures!! counting down the days until we're all together again!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooo cute! I love these photos!!!
ReplyDelete