Can you believe it?! Ok, so we've been a bit busy lately. I've neglected to update my blog in nearly 3 weeks...and now I'm 3 months old! SO sorry!!! But, we haven't had a whole lot of time around here. We have had tons of family and friends come by to visit us (I bet this always happens around winter time, but my parents say that they're really coming to see me)! It's SOOOOOOOO much fun to meet everyone, but it doesn't leave much time for posting to the blog.
It all started with a visit from Dad's dental school buddy, Barrie, and his Mom and co-worker:
 |
Barrie has a little boy, too.
He's around 2 years old and I hope to play with him in Montana one day soon! |
 |
Here I am trying out a little tummy time.
I still love being on my belly, but have not rolled over since the "fluke" Mommy saw weeks ago! |
First my Mommy's family was in town:
I haven't seen my Great Grandparents since the bris...so this was a real treat! They said I've grown so much...I even have "polkies" now!
 |
| I LOVE being held by my Great Bauby Marcia! |
 |
| Even my Great Zaidy Shelly gets in on the feeding action! |
 |
| He sure is a good burper! |
Zaidy loves playing with both of his GREAT Grandkids!!!
My Nanny, Ginger, didn't stay overnight with us, but her daughter, Emily, did! I think there's a great friendship in the making....and perhaps a future babysitter, too!
 |
| Bubby is always taking great care of me! |
I swear I've been smiling up a storm, but every time my folks go to take a picture of it, I just stare at the box they keep sticking in front of their faces. It even flashes light at my eyes!
 |
| Zaide is always making silly faces at me.... |
 |
| ...and I LOVE them! |
 |
| The t-shirt says it all =) |
I finally was able to meet my Uncle Ari! He's a pretty cool guy...especially because he fed me a bottle, which always makes me happy.
 |
| My cousin Laila was willing to share her Daddy (my Uncle Ari) with me!!! |
 |
| It was great spending more time with Laila. At this point, I was fooling everyone into believing I wouldn't take a bottle anymore, but my Aunt Rachel suggested a different bottle and my Uncle Ari helped persuade me to eat it up....fast! |
 |
| So good, it put me into a milk-induced slumber. |
 |
| Auntie Rachel can't believe how big I've grown since last month when I met her for the first time. |
I also got to meet my Great Auntie Janet and Great Uncle David. They're grrrrrrrrrreat!
Cousin Jamie came in from across the country...what a great gal!
 |
| She stayed with us and was willing to play with me alllll day long! |
 |
| She even bought me a swaddle with velcro to help me sleep through the night....but it's no match for me! I can still get my arms free!!! |
 |
| Spending time on my Uncle Ari's baby blanket. |
 |
| Play time! |
My Mommy's best friend since Kindergarten is visiting from Greece, so I got to meet Eleni too!
Even Shana, Brian, and the pups came for a visit!
 |
| Shana was so patient with me...even when I wouldn't go to sleep. |
 |
| But, she convinced me I was actually tired. |
 |
| These "babies" are a lot of fun, too! |
Laila had a few milestones while visitng...she is really into feeding herself! I'm not sure what she's eating, but I know all I get is milk! What's up with that?!
When my Mommy was a little girl she had a toy named "Baby Doll." She lost it at a rest stop on the way to Disney World when she was very young. Her parents have looked for
years to find a replacement, but to no avail. Well, better late than never....
 |
| My Mommy hasn't slept so well in 20+ years. |
My Mommy and Daddy also celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary....they went out for a nice dinner along the intracoastal and came back for dessert with the family!
Now, my Daddy's part of the family are in for a visit:
My Cousin Lisa may have twins that are now 10 years old, but she definitely has not lost her touch!
 |
| Relaxation time! |
 |
| I wasn't allowed to have any of Grandma's birthday cake, but she did feed me a celebratory bottle! |
 |
| My Daddy helped me finish it up...yummy! |
 |
Poppy has been teaching me an "SAT Word-of-the-day."
Perhaps I'll be prepared by the time I'm a junior in High School.... |
 |
Then again, what was that word?!
Does anybody actually ever use something that complex? |
 |
| I love being read to, and my Grandma found this great book called, Derek the Knitting Dinosaur. I love it! |
When the Sorensens arrived, my Daddy and Cousins Morten, David, and Jacob all went to the JCC and tried their hands (and legs) at becoming trapeze artists. They were amazing...I just hope they don't run away with the circus:
 |
| David hanging from his knees. |
 |
| Cousin Lisa looking on with anticipation |
 |
| Daddy is always making me fly in the air...but, he's pretty good at it, too! |
 |
| I like watching people "fly." |
 |
| Jacob completes a catch! |
 |
| It was cold out there! |
 |
| Morten can "hang" with his 10 year olds, too! |
 |
| Great Job, Boys!!! |
 |
| For now, I'm pooped...until next time! |
LOVE this post! such great pictures, and such great memories! time to plan our next visit!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! He's growing so fast!
ReplyDelete