Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Weekend

"If tomorrow all the things were gone, I’d worked for all my life. And I had to start again, with just my children and my wife.

I’d thank my lucky stars, to be livin here today. ‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom, and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today. ‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land, God bless the USA."

THANK YOU to those that have served, will serve, and especially those that have made the ultimate sacrifice, so we may enjoy all of the freedoms we have today!!!
We spent our weekend honoring those that serve by spending time with family ---
Aunt Shana, Uncle Brian, and Harley & Bailey all came in for a couple of days.  Bubby and Zaide came up to help Cousin Steve celebrate his birthday (along with Lynne and Lisa, too).  Of course, family would not be complete without Grandma and Papa!!!  We had SO much fun, there aren't many pictures...so, enjoy what we got:
 
Starting the weekend off right...with Cherry!

Don't I look cute?

Daddy is SO funny!

Weird app in the blog that automatically did this!  The many faces of Joshua!






















 

Aunt Shana and Uncle Brian went to visit their friends, and while they were gone, the dogs were barking, howling, and crying.  Josh found this to be TOO funny!  We didn't catch the gut wrenching giggles on video, but you'll get the idea:        

Bubby and Derek work on lining up cars...IN a tent IN the middle of our house!
Derek has fun somersaulting in the shade:

                                                   
                                             
Daddy is super psyched to have Bailey cuddle up next to him for movie night!

Two smiley chicks!

Two smiley guys!























 
One Cute Kid!

Good morning, sunshine!

Cuddle time in Derek's bed!

Playing with the bubble wand.

And figuring it out, too!











































Derek decided he wanted to spend the night at Grandma and Papa's house.  Only, he didn't go to sleep until 3 hours of manipulating his poor grandparents!  But, the next morning, they were up and "flying" the boys around their family room!

Another neat app, automatically put together by blog (there were several to post, but we weren't sure how they would show up...give us some feedback and let us know if it's worth doing in the future)!

No comments:

Post a Comment