Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summertime!

Just because it's summer time, doesn't mean I'd post any more frequently, does it?  It's true.  I've been a very busy little man...

Mommy and Daddy left me with Grandma, Papa, Bubby and Zaide, while they joined their friends (my Godfather's), Aaron and Eric, for a celebratory vacation to Las Vegas!  I had lots of fun with my grandparents and my parents had fun celebrating some BIG birthdays!
Mommy didn't play too many slots...but won on her first "pull"!

Mommy and Daddy had some relaxation, too!

And great time with my Godfathers.

They saw the sites...

...walked a lot....

...and caught a great show, "O" (4th row seats!!!)

So, let's backtrack about a month ago...Mommy's birthday:
Zaide is always trying to make me laugh.  He's SO silly.

Then we "swung" by for a bite to eat.






















But, mostly, I like snuggling before bedtime.
I'm still very busy with Mommy and Me...but I've progressed into the "separation class."  Basically, we start each class with Mommies, then they kick them out, and then invite them back in towards the end of class (in preparation for the fall, when I'll start classes without Mommy)!  Here I am during the first class of the session (pre-Mommy getting kicked out), enjoying my favorite, music time:
Jiggling bells on my wrists and ankles!  I love dancing to the music!
 We also start each class with water-park time!  I really enjoy it!
I fill the buckets.

Share with friends.

Run through squirting water parts.

Taste the rainbow?


I really like splashing around!

And playing with the animals!


But, mostly, I like sneaking a drink here or there.



I also helped Mommy babysit for a 3 month old!  Mommy's friend Alexis had to work, so we offered to watch Baby Ilan.  I LOVED IT!
First I read him a book.

Then we discussed the themes of our readings.



Next, I shared one of my favorite old sitting chairs.

I tried to play catch, but he was too little.


So I pulled the froggie to play music for him!

We really had fun!
But, what I like most about summer...is the extra time we have to snuggle:
In the morning...


On the couch...

And before bedtime.
 Another thing I've been busy with is friends' birthday parties!  I've been to parties with music, zoos, and gyms!  They're ALL fun!
Petting Zoo.

Riding Gators.

Yummy food!
I really wore myself out!


















Climbing up...


And sliding down!

But, my favorite, is the cupcakes...YUM!
With all of the busy things we've been doing, it has been fun to take little naps on couches:

Sometimes ya just can't make it to dinner time without a pre-meal nap.

Snuggles with Mommy.

Yes, may I help you?

Chillin'





















Although I've been really busy, there's still plenty of time for me to act like a clown.
Building Blocks (usually I just knock them down).

Hey, Papa, look at my cherry nose!






















 Speaking of acting silly, I am also a man of many hats:
Ready for a day in the sun (don't think any sun would reach me under this thing)!

Hey Lebron, where you at?


A bow tie goes where?

Wait a minute, you're supposed to sit on this and pee?  Hmmm.
I think I know where I get my goofy side from!



My parents have also been working on rearranging my room, so they can start preparing the other room to become a nursery.  I'm not in my new bed yet, but I have a new set (Thanks, Andrew and Elise!) to get used to:
Wait, you're not leaving my new bed like this?

Daddy was funny, trying to set up the hide-a-bed that rolls out from below.


Let's break and have a play sesh!
I liked reading and snuggling after it was set up!


Now we read all of my bedtime stories in bed!

Daddy tried showing me how he sleeps in his old bedroom.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, either!

Papa read to me on Uncle Keith's bed, too.

And played with me on his very own bed!

I'm getting used to reading and sleeping in my bed....

...now all I need is a guard rail!
In other news....
I love eating breakfast...

Showers after pool time...

and playing with Grandma's oven mitts.

Hey, Uncle David, how about a new musical, "Naked Boys Cleaning?!"

Do I get points for peeing on Grandma's back?

Kidding, Grandma!  I'd never do that!!!



It's fun up here with Papa!

And, down here learning about the cars with Zaide!

But, I love pool time...

or any water activity, for that matter!

But I still love goofing around with Daddy!

And spending time with cousins!  Love you, Lisa!

With summer, comes fun Disney tattoos...

And meeting Mommy's friends' kids!!

Did I mention I like eating?

Especially with Family and Friends!!

I know it took me a while to post, but with more family and friends coming to visit, I'll have to update the Blog more frequently....so you don't have as long a post as this!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment