Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Mommy and Daddy!

Can you believe these two love birds have been married for 4 years already?  In honor of this wonderful occasion, I will finally make an attempt to be all caught up with the photos we have...until next post!  (Actually, I'll have lots of pics from Thanksgiving on....and will have another post, soon, of videos we've taken in the past month or so).  Hope you enjoy them!

So, getting back to my favorite thing....eating!  Thanksgiving was so much fun.  We ate, ate, ate, watched some football, and ate some more!


One of my favorite people to eat with...Barry!  He shared so many blueberries with me!  YUM!!

Everyone pitched in and brought all sorts of  food for our "simple" meal:


Delicious!

Bauby fed me my Thanksgiving dinner.  It was great...and she is a very entertaining lady.  I sure love my Bauby!!!

The next day, Daddy thought I should dress like the Karate Kid:

Wax on, wax off...
Uncle Brian played games with me!

And Bubby shared a "Mickey Mouse" cookie with me....it sure made my poop turn some interesting colors (don't worry, I won't share that picture with you).
I got some black frosting on Bubby's upper lip...see what she did with that?
Let's just say...this was NOT a clean cookie eating experience!
During all of the great football games, Zaide taught me how to say, "touchdown" and give the sign for it, too!

I just say "down," though.
Daddy could not handle my incredibly messy cookie, so he bathed me right after!

Then it was time to say good-bye to Auntie Shana and Uncle Brian.  Can't wait to see them again, soon!
Which brings me to the present day....Mom is on her winter break, so she's been able to take me to Mommy and Me this past week.  She hasn't been able to do that since this past summer...let's just say, the group was very welcoming, and everyone who was new to the group was excited to finally meet my Mommy!

I love music time, and I also kept crawling in and out of the tunnel behind me....it was so much fun!
Madison and Lila were my first friends from summer group.  We still play together and have fun each week!  Here we are decorating our dreidels for Chanukah!

 Since it's wintertime in South Florida...the same thing happens year after year...family comes to visit!  We headed down to South Beach to visit with Chuck, Chris, Jorie, and Lila (all now local), but Marty and Gail were in, too!  It was fun catching up with everyone and the weather was beautiful!
Look at that Birdie!






Beach bums





















We love the beach in December!

The sea breeze was amazing!


























I had yummy Gelato with Chris...

And fun playing with Zaide.





























The next day, we met up with cousins, Sandy and Michael.  I, again, enjoyed some ice-cream for dessert:























Then we decided to go to Flamingo Gardens.  I often "bird watch" with Bubby and really enjoyed seeing some birds so close up!  Some of them were bigger than I! (Aunt Susie...I apologize for the bird post):


This shot doesn't do him justice....he was at least one and a half times the size of me!
Well, that about catches me up to present day.  I, and my parents wish everyone a very wonderful holiday season with great family and friends.  Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment