May I have a moment of silence for the death of Summer? Yes, you heard me correctly. Summer vacation has come and gone. It has been great! Lots of swim lessons, Mommy-and-Me sessions, and those yummy summer treats (ice cream, fresh fruit, and coooooookies). But, all good things must come to an end.
Mommy will go back to work tomorrow. But, I'm not worried. I get to spend the entire day with Bubby! Plus, we couldn't have finished summer in a more fashionable way: Celebrating Zaide Mikey's Birthday at Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor!!!
In more good news...my first tooth broke through yesterday! Believe me, gumming my food has not slowed me down any, but at least I'm getting closer to really chowing down. I also took a nap, and when Mommy and Daddy realized I was up...it was because I was
standing in my crib, just waiting for them to take me out.
 |
| Hi Mama. Hi Daddy. Ready to play? |
 |
| May I come out noooooooow? |
 |
| Playing with the Hippo-ride with Bubby. |
 |
| My personal chauffeur. |
 |
| Just letting my tootsies air out as I ride... |
 |
| Daddy and I ready to partake in a Jaxson's outing. |
 |
| Bring it on! |
 |
| Oh, Wow. That's a Kiddie Scoop?! |
 |
| Sparklers for Zaide's Birthday....and he's STILL willing to share! |
 |
| First bite of Jaxson's Ice Cream. |
 |
| Then we moved on to a more fun method...putting it in a cone, so I can feed myself! |
 |
| I even got my Banana in there, too! |
 |
| Of course, we had to take a family shot! |
 |
| Zaide, Me, Bubby! |
 |
| Every time my head would pop through, I'd smile...I thought it was SO funny! |
 |
| Next time, won't you join me?! |
Below are some links to videos from Jaxson's. The computer is acting funny, so they're not edited. Maybe I'll get back to that soon:
Watching Zaide's Birthday Sundae arrive - This movie is about a minute in length
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Ice Cream Cone - This movie is about 7 minutes long
Eating my Ice Cream Cone - Brain Freeze - This movie is about a minute in length
Peek-a-boo Ice Cream - If you only have time to watch one movie...watch this clip!
No comments:
Post a Comment