Since my last post, we've had a lot of celebrations to enjoy. I got to go to my very first birthday party. Sarah, one of the girls from my Mommy and Me class, turned one. She had a great party, and my other friend Madison was there, too. I even got to play with a ton of toys, dance around to songs, and meet some new friends.
 |
| What? It's not MY birthday, it's hers?! ;) |
 |
| At least we get to eat cake! (Except, I got too tired and left as they were cutting the cake) |
 |
| I LOVED meeting up with my first friend, Madison, from Mommy and Me. |
 |
| That's a HUGE bouncy blue ball! |
 |
| Hands, Hands, Fingers, Thumb...dum ditty dum ditty dum dum dum.... |
 |
| Group shot...sort of. |
I was also able to celebrate with Bubby and Zaide for their Anniversary! We went out for dinner and enjoyed:
 |
| They've been married how long?! |
My Nanny, Cherry, also taught me how to clap!!! I do it on command (check me out in this 8 second video):
Not only am I doing a lot of clapping these days, but I've also become quite good at pulling myself up and I'm even beginning to cruise around on things (Daddy thinks this happens way more than Mommy sees).
Grandma Candy finally returned from her long week away. She took me out for dinner and let me try my first lemon! I must be like Uncle Alex and Uncle Brian. I love lemons...and I don't even make a sour face when I'm eating them!
Unfortunately, Hurricane Irene ruined our plans to visit a ton of family and friends up in DC. We won't be able to celebrate Grandma Mildred's 92nd birthday, but we'll have to take a rain-check. This is an old shot, but it definitely tells you how we feel:
 |
| A birthday celebration without us? We're sad about it, but hope you have a wonderful birthday, Grandma Mildred!!! |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment