Sunday, August 7, 2011

10 months today!

Can you believe it?!  My parents hardly can....I'm 10 months old today.  (And with all of the pictures we've posted in the past months, they just bought more memory, to be able to post to the blog...can you believe it?!).
 




  
Anyway, I spent my day playing with Elliot (Monika's and Gary's son....he's 3 months younger than I, and we met at a Family and Me class).  Elliot was so nice to share his toys with me and we spent hours playing.  It was really fun!
"The Guys"
Come here, Elliot, let me show you how it's done.

Two heads are always better than one.



















To back track from this past week......

The other night, Mommy and Daddy went out for dinner and a movie with Courtney and Fred.  Mom's old students, Katie and Daniel, were great baby-sitters!  Katie was great...she really played with me and read great books to me.  But, I was extremely fond of Daniel.  I couldn't stop staring at him....maybe it's because he spent a lot of time "peek-a-boo"ing behind his hands.  I LOVE PEEK-A-BOO!
Katie, I thought we were going for the serious "Harvard" look.  Whoops!

Peek-a-boo, Daniel...hahahahaha.  You're funny.

As you can see, I also had a great time playing with Poppa.  He read me interesting literature and tickled me until I couldn't laugh any louder!  I also played peek-a-boo with him by hiding under the table and popping out to see him!
Oh Poppa...those tickles!

Really?  Compendium?  Can't we read a little Seuss?!

Peek-a-boo...I see you, Poppa!  hehehe

Finally, the Margolis side of the family helped me celebrate 10 months by sharing ice cream with me.  First my Daddy fed it to me, but then Bubby begged Zaide to share his ice cream cone.  I know I shared pictures of this during the last post...but there was some interest in me posting the video, so here it is (unedited):




After all of that ice cream, I definitely needed a bath:



So fresh and SO clean!

Oh, and in case you missed the line during the video, Zaide said,  "It's a good thing he's taking swimming lessons, so he doesn't drown in his ice cream."  Well, not only am I swimming, I'm guarding the pool!  Have no worries...the waters are safe when there's a Barbag around:
No running on the deck!

Just leave it to us....the professionals!

No comments:

Post a Comment