Now that I can move places, my parents need to furiously try to baby-proof the house as soon as possible. I have been eating some new foods: chicken, avocado, blueberries, and rice puffs. Those fingerfoods are very difficult to eat, but I am getting better at it.
I finally got to meet Mommy's friend Vasili and revisit with Daddy's Aunt Sandy and Uncle Sam. Mommy has been busy with school recently. Her Seniors graduated and Mommy gave the commencement address. Everyone has told me that she had a great speech. She also chaperoned a trip for the seniors to Orlando, FL. She was away for a night, but Daddy took care of me, I didn't doubt him for a second.
 |
Nobody hides my eyes with sunglasses.
I also use them to do my best pondering. |
 |
Mommy went away for a one night vacation,
but she couldn't fit me in the suitcase. |
 |
| Soooo snuggly clean in my towel. |
 |
| My first time in a high chair (at a restaurant, anyway). |
 |
I will look cute for the camera, but
I have more important things to do.... CRAWL. |
 |
| Both Mommy and I cannot keep the lettuce in our mouths. |
 |
Stop, stop, please stop tickling me. I can't breathe.
But it is so much fun. |
 |
| A sexy lady going to prom. |
 |
| What's an Adonis complex? Why can't I stop looking at myself? |
 |
| Whoever is feeding me, forgot to wipe my mouth. |
 |
| Vasili is holding me. |
 |
| I love the faux-hawk, it is funny to touch. |
 |
| Where did my clothes go? |
 |
Bath time is soooo much fun.
I love the sink bath, plenty of water to splash. |
Very sweet! And YOU are lookin' good, mama! Love the prom dress and you look great in it!
ReplyDelete