It's Mother's Day and my mommy is the best!!! I bought her flowers; tulips are her favorite. It's been a while since I last showed you guys what I have been up to and it has been fun. I took my first plane ride to Philadelphia and met many of Mommy and Daddy's friends. I hung out with lots of friends and family, most of whom I have met before, but some new faces. Then I experienced my first Seder, which was so much fun. I have also been swimming a bunch recently. I'm not ready to do laps on my own, but I don't complain as much as Daddy when I get into the water. I went to the beach for the first time, which meant I was allowed to play in the sand. I did go into the ocean, but the waves were too rough for me. My first cousin, Laila, came down and we had a great time with Bubby and Zaide. Uncle Brian and Aunt Shana came down with the dogs, which are my favorite; but, I understand that Daddy doesn't love dogs, so I will not ask him for one in the future.
 |
My first plane ride involves me waking up ever so early!
|
 |
Safety is no joking matter. Please buckle up.
Look at all my leg room, is Daddy jealous?
|
 |
Hanging out with Jen on the couch up
in Jersey. New Jersey. |
 |
| Mommy's teacher friends from Philly. |
 |
Hanging out with my Bauby and Zaidy!
Why do I have to sit in the crack? At least I have my feet. |
 |
| Hello Safta!!! |
 |
| Keith came to visit from Israel. |
 |
| Cuddling on the couch with Zaide. |
 |
I am so proud of Mommy for dressing me in a
stylish bathing suit. Time for cannonballs. |
 |
| Mommy and I are lounging in the pool. |
 |
| THE BEACH, THE BEACH!!! I LOVE THE BEACH!!! |
 |
| Who has rounder eyes? The frog or yours truly? |
 |
| Getting ready for my first seder. |
 |
| I have two things that break easily. Better not handle them both at once. |
 |
| Bubby with her favorite grandchildren. |
 |
| Laila. Fully accessorized and ready to roll! |
 |
| Bubby's face is fun to play with... |
 |
| ...but it tastes even better!!! |
 |
| An intense staring contest between Aunt Shana and me. |
 |
| I make these shades look good. |
 |
| Hmmm... |
 |
There is a column by our pool that has been taken over by doves. The mama dove built a nest and laid some eggs. Two baby doves hatched and are learning to fly. It is neat seeing mother nature in action. |
 |
| Big hug with Alison! |
 |
| At Melissa's rehearsal dinner. |
A special congratulations are in order to Melissa Anderson and her new husband Sun. As well as, Courtney Rapps and her husband Fred. My parents are so happy for both of you and said that your weddings were truly happy occasions. Even though I wasn't invited, I heard they were great events.
 |
Mommy and her roomies at Courtney's wedding.
|
>
 |
| Some of Daddy's dental school friends checking the shark for periodontal disease. |
 |
| And finally Aunt Susie showed up to rock me to sleep. |
Ok, the picture of Derek with the frog should be entered into a cute baby contest. So sweet!!
ReplyDelete