Sunday, April 17, 2011

6 months...6th sense?

Kidding...I only have 5, like the rest of the world.  But, I have been working on my sense of taste!  I have moved on to Veggies!  So far, I've had Green Beans, Peas, and just yesterday I started on Carrots!  My Mommy and Daddy make all of these new options themselves.  With the green stuff, I make faces...but I would still finish them all!  Mommy wasn't there for my carrot feast, but Daddy told her that I didn't really react; I just ate it like I do my oatmeal.  So, instead of pictures on this post, I'm going to share with you allllllll videos!  I have a couple of me eating new foods, and a couple of me playing.  I hope you enjoy!!!  (If you only have time to watch one video...I'd go for the last one...it's 2 minutes well worth it -- If I do say so myself).
Watch as I try my first vegetable...Green Beans!


I like to swing with my Daddy in Grandma's and Poppa's back yard.
(I also like to fall asleep on my Mommy there, too).
Sorry about the sideways video....still working on flipping this one!

Here's my first taste of peas.

Here I am "blowing raspberries" with Zaidy...we're both great at it, if you ask me!

More family has come and gone and are on their way!  Uncle Keith was visiting for Israel.  Bauby M and Zaidy Shelly are in from Chicago.  And, just yesterday, my Great Grandma Mildred, Uncle Alex, and Auntie Janet allllll came in from DC and Chicago!  Next up: Auntie Rachel, Uncle Rabbi, and Cousin L-A-I-L-A Laila!  We'll have photos overflowing...so check back (as soon as I have a chance to post, of course).

To those that celebrate...Chag Sameach.  Hope you and yours have a very enjoyable Pesach!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Derek - These videos are too much! Please be sure to save some sweetness for when we visit this weekend! We cannot wait to see you!!
    Love,
    Auntie Rachel, Uncle Rabbi, and L-A-I-L-A

    ReplyDelete