You may ask, "Why GREEN?" Well, for a few reasons...for one, I haven't posted since my very first St. Patrick's Day, and for another....I had my very first GREEN vegetable today! So, I do realize it's been a while (this post is for weeks 23, 24 and 25), but I've been a busy boy. I roll from back to tummy and back again, over and over, until I get to the toy I like. I bounce around in my bouncy chair (Daddy calls it my office) - thanks Bauby M and Zaidy Shelly, it's awesome!
In other news...my Uncle Alex came for a quick visit. And, as you can see, he wasn't afraid to feed me some oatmeal. Delicious!
| I think Uncle Alex was trying to feed the bear on my bib. |
I still love storytime! Here I am trying to read one to myself:
| I'm as curious as Curious George. |
Here I am on St. Patty's Day!
| If Mom and Dad would stop combing my hair, they'd be able to tell if it's curly or not! |
Nowadays I tend to sleep on my belly or side...but, on the rare occassion, I stay on my back.
It is March Madness, and although the Gators didn't fare to well, I got to hang out with Mom's work friend, Downtown Julie Brown!
| I was SO happy to be able to congratulate Lauren on her engagement to Robert! |
I also am quite entertained by my toes:
And my Bubby:
Zaide too:
I also continue to see friends, again and again.
| My Mom's college roomie, Courtney visited FL for her Wedding Shower...and woke me up in the middle of the night. She said, "I didn't mean to." But we all know she couldn't keep her hands off of me! |
| At work, I got to dance with "Safta Orlene!" Congrats to her, she just had twin great-granddaughters! |
![]() |
| One morning I got to go to work with Mom. Yeah, that's right...I did some Calculus. Jealous? |
Sometime, I can even enjoy my bottle allll by myself:
Mommy and I went to a walk-a-thon at her school, and I got to meet the Miami Heat Dancers!!!
I love sitting next to my Daddy. He's such a cool guy.
And, I still love my bath time. The water tickles and I love to splash in it.
![]() |
| Comfort thumb. I think my Daddy is mocking me. |
| Reading or eating my favorite book with Grandma? |
Still reading? Here are a few random shots of me:
![]() |
| Dreaming of a Cubbies Championship Season!!! |
![]() |
| Can't stop watching TeeeeVeeeee |
![]() |
| Want to go for a swing? |
| Love eating and playing...what else could I ask for? |
| Here come the Green Beans. |
| This is the good stuff?! |
Keep checking back. Next post will be all videos! Check back soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment