Sunday, March 13, 2011

Caps, Caps, Caps for sale....

Fabulous FIVE (months)!  That's right...in the last two weeks (weeks 21 and 22 to be exact), I celebrated 5 months since I was born!  For some reason, I seem to be sporting a lot of hats lately....so, throughout this week's post, check out all of my different caps!

Bubby and I celebrated with our goofy hats.  Yep, that's right...I'm a "party animal."

I've been busy.  I can now roll from my tummy to my back (I basically do this every time I have tummy time, now....I chill on my stomach until I don't feel like it anymore...and then I just flip over!). 

This is the first time I was caught flipping over on a video. 
Now, I do it much faster and waaaay more often.

I did, however, flip from my back to my tummy one time.  I think I did it by accident, while I was sleeping, because when I woke up, I was on my stomach and I was not happy! 

But, don't worry, Mommy and Daddy took their time taking a picture as I sat there helpless.

I still enjoy being read to. 

Here, Grandma is reading me a great book...it's just so interesting the things you can learn from these cardboard, flippy things they call books.

My hair is growing in nicely (all, save the spot on the back where I often rest my head).  But, everyone says I look like a little old man.  So, to encourage this, my parents thought it would be funny to dress me in a baby fedora. 


Don't I know how to rock my new hat?!


When Mommy and Daddy lived in Philly (well before I was even a thought in their minds), my Mommy worked in the city.  Her friend, Susan, retired mid-year, and that's how this relationship all began.  Susan and Jerry visit every winter and always make a play date...so, this year, I was able to meet them (from outside of the tummy, this time).

Snow birds with me, the baby bird.

Snuggle time with relatives!

A little cuddle time with Aunt Susie!

Chilling with Poppa and Grandma.

ROAD TRIP!  Yes, that's right.  As a baby, life is rough....so I needed to get away.  We took our first Barbag Family vacation...a quick weekend getaway.  We traveled up to Orlando to see Aunt Shana, Uncle Brian, Harley, and Bailey, and some of Mom's and Dad's college friends (Sam and Rob, Rachel and Stephen), and then we continued our travels up to Jacksonville to see my Godfathers (Aaron and Eric...and their pup, Pequod, too).



Uncle Brian says I've grown a lot, but that I'm still a relaxed little guy.

Love me some Aunt Shana time!


I tried really hard to stay up and meet Rob and Sam.

I also got to spend some time with the newly married Rachel and Stephen!  Mommy and I missed their wedding because I was too young to fly....but at least we got to do a little belated celebration!

Finally, I spent time with Aaron and Eric, but we were SO busy, we forgot to take pictures.  Aaron and I took one last shot before the long drive home (as you can see, I had already fallen asleep before we even hit the road)!

I LOVE DOGGIES!!!  I played all weekend with various dogs, and I cannot wait until my Daddy buys me my first dog!!!

Talking with my pal, Harley.

Here Doggie, Doggie.
We got sooooooo close, but never touched.  What a nice guy, that Bailey boy is, what a nice guy.

Did I mention I still love my thumb?  It comforts me and is always right there...wherever I go!  Mommy and Daddy love my thumb, too...because it means I'm still sleeping through the night (sometimes as long as 11.5 hours)!

num num num num num

Chillin' with Daddy on the couch.

The two babies being held.

Making funny noises with Aunt Shana...thanks Aunt Shana, LOVE blowing bubbles!

Since I'm on vacation, I thought my onesie was most appropriate (next time I'll add the socks & sandals, and camera look).


Being on the road was fine.  Mom and Dad said I was a great traveler.  But, there were definite times when I just wanted to stretch!

Here's a shot of me from the reflective mirror in the back seat.


At times, all I wanted to do was talk, talk, talk...and sometimes squeal.

As soon as we got back to South Florida, I went to Grandma's and Poppa's and I stretched my legs out!!!


Poppa and I always see eye-to-eye.

SPRING BREAK!  That's right, Mama was on spring break this week.  So, I got to see my cousin Sandy, spend some extra time with Mommy, and visit the park!

Lunch with Sandy, Bubby, and Daddy

I was so comfortable in the swing, I almost fell asleep!

Bubby helped push me, since my legs are too short for pumping.

Dude, get your own swing...I'm swingin' here!

Driving Mom, already!

Love those doggies!


I hope everyone's week is as delightful as my swing in the park!

1 comment: