Actually,
TODAY I am 17 weeks old. I've been so busy with things, that I barely have new photos to share with you. But, here goes nothing:
My Great Aunt Karen (Candy's Sister) and Great Uncle Lester were in town from Maryland. I don't have any shots with them, buuuuuuuuut, I did go out to dinner with them, Mommy and Daddy, and Grandma (Candy) and Poppa (Harvey). We went to Muddy Waters (a Key West inspired restaurant). It was kind of noisy, but I didn't mind. I mostly liked looking around at all of the neon lights! There was a live guy singing and as I walked past him he sang about
me!!!
 |
| Mom trying to keep me up past my bedtime...neon signs at Muddy Waters helped, too! |
Grandma cooked a phenomenal meal with alllllllll of these out-of-town guests and in-town family and friends. Of course, I had to look presentable for such a lovely evening.
 |
| Poppa and I having a heart to heart. |
 |
| I'm listening in on all of the table conversations. |
 |
| Mmmmm, dinner looks delish! |
I'm growing each day, but I still fit in one of my favorite chairs....the bouncer! It plays music and I like to make lots of noises, too.
 |
| Happy in my chair. |
 |
| Pouting my lip, but not really sure why... |
Today Nanny Ginger dropped me off at Mommy's work. I visited a lot of friends and then couldn't keep my eyes open. I didn't even make it to the car before falling asleep!
 |
Resting while my fingers and toes catch a fresh breeze.
I know most of my family are currently experiencing brutal winter conditions. All I have to say is...come visit us in Sunny South Florida ANYTIME!!! Today was 79 degrees, sunny, and beautiful!
|
Finally, I'll finish up today's post with a little bath time. Every night I take a warm bath, have some milk, and then drift off to sleep.
 |
| Even though I was getting cranky (because I was SO tired), the warm bath water always puts me in a good mood. |
 |
| Blowing bubbles?? =) |
 |
| Say what? There is chaos in Egypt and rioters are demanding that the president step down? I hope there is no destablization in the Middle East! |
|
| Hmmmmmmmmmm. Dear Egyptian rioters, please don't damage the pyramids, we will not rebuild. Thank you. |
 |
| Cleaning these two amazing things I've recently discovered...my hands! |
 |
| So fresh and so clean clean. |
I'm all dried off and getting ready for bed.
 |
| My hair is getting SO long now. |
 |
| Usually it's my entire hand in my mouth, but recently I've narrowed it down to my thumb. |
 |
| It IS delicious! You're not really going to make me take it out, are you?! |
You guys...I mean Derek, CRACKS ME UP!!! OOO, can't wait to see him (I mean, you all)in April.
ReplyDelete