Tuesday, January 25, 2011

'da Bears make 'da Derek wanna cry!

It's been a couple of weeks and I am growing, growing, growing!  So, here's what I've been up to (while I turned 14 and 15 weeks old):

I had a photo shoot at Bubby and Zaide's, and this is my favorite of the shots:

Although, I look rather proper in this outfit, don't you think?


Dad and I chilled on one of the days when Mom had to go to work:

We first took a little shluffy in the morning.....


                          
                                 ...and then did some important reading after that!




When Mom got home, there I was waiting for her arrival:

I've spent a lot of time on my tummy, but no flips, yet!


I like spending time with Poppa!
My cousins from Arizona got me this shirt:



Still living at home, say wha???


Nah, it's cool!
In preparation for the big game, my Daddy taught me all about impossible missions.  And, since I was born on 10.07, we figured a little "Baby 007: No Mission Is Impossible" is in order:

Unfortunately, I end this post with some sad news....I'll have to spend my first year without a Bears super bowl victory.
With a cold one in hand, I was ready to watch a good game!!!
Although, at times, I couldn't bare to watch...but Bubby kept cheering!

Maybe next time, they'll draft me and we'll win!  See, I have a good grip on the ball.
Hahahah, yeah right, like Mom would ever let me play tackle football!


3 comments:

  1. I don't know who is cuter, you guys and your props or Derek and that amazingly handsome smile!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete