As you can see in the title...there were a lot of "Happy" Celebrations this past week. Happy New Year, Happy Birthday to my Daddy, and Happy Birthday to my Bubby!
Dad's birthday celebration.
1.4.2011 Happy Birthday Daddy-o!
Hope your birthday wish comes true!
What hilarious dinner conversation.
So, I've had a lot going on since the beginning of the year. First off, I spent New Year's Eve with Mommy's college roomie, her soon-to-be hubby, and their family. It was great! I tried to stay up until Midnight, but I only made it to 11:58. Oh well, there's always next year!
Courtney and Fred hanging with me on New Year's Eve.
Mommy's college roomie...I like cuddling with her!
I have also been busy meeting lots of my parents' friends. The good thing about living in Florida...nobody has a problem coming down for a visit in the middle of winter!
Rhonda and I having a conversation.
Mommy and Daddy get to eat REAL food and all I get is milk. What's up with that?!
Steph and Marco are back in Florida! So glad I got to meet them both.
Cousins Micha, Noah, and Randy....SO happy!
Noah was trying to tickle me....I was trying to sleep. hehe
Jori, Lila, and Chris...great meeting my other S FL cousins!
We are only 3 weeks apart...I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
The proud grandparents with sleepy grandkids.
On Daddy's Birthday (January 4th), I began laughing for the first time. My folks think it's because I'm ticklish, but only time will tell! I actually allowed my parents to get a glimpse of my laugh on video:
We didn't get to spend Bubby's Birthday with her, but we saw her a few times this week! Although, Zaide was the one in most of the photo opps this week:
I love being fed, no matter who is holding the bottle!
There's this giraffe guy at Bub's. I really like "talking" with him!
Good thing the awesome Gator outfit Auntie Janet got me has a bib to match my booties. I sure needed it!
Preparing for another gator victory!!!
Like Grandfather, like Grandson.
I heard from my Mom that Bubby is always falling asleep on the couch. Well, I think I found a way to keep her up!
Even Uncle Brian and Aunt Shana were there New Year's Day!
Cute one of the two of us...but Shana in the background is even better!
Love my Bubby and Zaide as much as I love the three of us in this shot (all in Gator Blue, of course)!
Victory is Bub's. I definitely was fighting sleep. She won!
Cheese...well, Zaide got it!
What is that thing that keeps on flashing in my face?!
My Mom had to go back to work this week. All in all, things went swimmingly. I was watched by Bubby, Grandma, and Nanny Ginger! I even helped Mom out by going to bed early and only waking briefly (5-10 minutes) each night.
Standing on my own....for a few seconds.
Balancing.
Lastly, I'd like to leave you with one of my favorite things...Daddy "flying" me in the back yard.
LOVE this post. that video is adorable - aren't baby giggles the best!?! i can't believe how big he's getting! each post is cuter than the last!
ReplyDelete