Hi All,
As you can tell, we've been busy! We've had a TON of family come visit (Derek's Great Grandma from DC, and his Great Granparents from Chicago and Phoenix) as well as some Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.
Since we've last posted, Derek had his Bris, was able to spend time with his 2 Godfathers, and do lots of new and exciting things (doctor's appts, walks, naps, poopies, naps, poopies....you get the picture).
 |
| Let the Bris Begin! |
 |
| Chillin with my Boppy. |
 |
| Snuggling with Daddy |
 |
| Cutie |
 |
| Well hello there. |
 |
| Family Shot |
 |
| My First Walk... |
 |
| ...and Mom didn't even have to push! |
 |
| Unfortunately, I have yet to see a Gator Victory...but, I'm still a fan! |
 |
| The Godfathers |
 |
| Me and my Grandpa! |
 |
| Proud Zaide |
 |
| Matching stripes with Bubby |
|
| The Great Bauby and Zaide in from Chicago. |
|
| Great Grandma Mildred visits from DC |
|
The Great Bauby and Zaide in from Phoenix.
|
|
| Great Aunt Susie...before or after I peed on her? You decide! |
|
| Look at my skinny, long legs. |
 |
One Million Dollars ;) |
|
This may be why Mom woke up in a panic and thought Dad rolled
over on top of me....only to find out, I was safely in my crib. |
|
| Mama with her little pup. |
|
| As you can see....I sleep. ALOT. And, basically anywhere, anytime! |
No comments:
Post a Comment