Saturday, November 14, 2015

LAST

Lots of goings on....here's a quick update:

Benji enjoys is LAST Mama's milk -- and is sad about it.


Last "bottle" of Mommy's milk.





















3 goofs in a tub.

Zaide comes to visit for a bit.

Erin joins from out of town and we finally get to meet Sebastian!

Photo fail.

This kid is ALL sweetness!!!

The boys join Mommy at her school for a night game.
























Daddy may be tired -- but there's some energy still left in this room!

Even from this guy!


Mommy and her boys.

Out and about.



Derek's homework assignment -- go outside and look at the moon.  Then draw it.

D: How can I draw the moon on this paper?  The paper is white and so is the moon!
Mommy:  Well, let's attach some dark construction paper, then.
D: I'm finished.  I drew the moon and the stars.  What are these lines for?
M: I think it's to write about your picture.
D:  Like when we journal?
M:  Yes.  What do you do?
D:  First I write the date.
M:  Do you know the date?
D:  Yes, it's 11-12-15 (writes it down)
M:  Okay now what?
D:  I write Moon and Stars -- but, I'm too tired.  Mommy, will you do it for me?
M:  Noooo.  You can do it.  
D:  How do I spell it?
M:  Try to sound it out.
D: Writes "Moon And Stors" -- made M upside down first and had a backwards S -- combined them to make a spaceship.  Then, takes a red crayon and draws "Mars."
M:  You could have named it Moon, Stars, and Mars!
D:  I can fit Mars in here (writes Mars).  There, "Mars, Moon, and Stars!"  (Then signs his name, "Derek" using "Kindergarten Style" -- that's lower and upper case letters).























The next morning, Benji decides to "play" with the crayons, too.



Joshua's LAST nap on Mommy as a 2 year old.



No comments:

Post a Comment